Kourtney Mary Kardashian is a well-known model, reality star, businesswoman, and socialite. She is the oldest of Kris Jenner’s children with Robert Kardashian. Kourtney, along with her sisters Kim and Khloe, gained fame through ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ – a reality television series that began airing in 2007, as well as its spin-offs including ‘Kourtney and Kim Take New York’ and ‘Kourtney and Khloé Take Miami’. Despite having more popular celebrity sisters, Kourtney Kardashian has managed to earn name and fame on her own. Besides being a model, she is also an actress who has impressed the audience by showing her talent in several television shows. The American beauty is also famous as a successful businesswoman in the retail and fashion industries. She, along with her sisters, has launched several fragrances and clothing lines. Coming to her personal lifestyle, she has a high standard of living. Despite her extravagance, the reality television star is benevolent in many ways. She is known for her charitable streak and contributes huge amounts of money to non-profit and social organizations.
- Kourtney Kardashian first appeared on the television in the year 2005, in the reality series titled ‘Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive’. In 2007, she and her family appeared on the E!’s reality show ‘‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’. This show turned out to be highly successful and Kourtney Kardashian got enough name and fame from it. The success of this show led to the production of its spin-offs: ‘Kourtney and Khloe Take Miami’ and ‘Kourtney and Kim Take New York’ in the years 2009 and 2011 respectively. After that, the American model made her acting debut and portrayed the character of attorney Kassandra Kavanagh in the ABC’s television soap ‘One Life to Live’. Then the year 2014 brought another series for the reality star, namely ‘Kourtney and Khloé Take the Hamptons’. In 2015, Courtney Kardashian did two episodes in the television soap ‘I Am Cait’. She also had a recurring role in the series ‘Dash Dolls’ during that year.As a Business Woman
- In addition to being a model and a reality show personality, Kourtney Kardashian is a successful entrepreneur as well. She, along with her mother Kris, opened a children's clothing boutique ‘Smooch’. This boutique has several stores in New York City and Los Angeles. Besides this, Kourtney co-owns and operates another clothing boutique ‘DASH’. In 2010, the American beauty launched a clothing line for the brand Bebe with her sisters. The same year, Kardashian and her sisters released a sunless tanner ‘Kardashian Glamour Tan’. Not just this! The Kardashian sisters have also launched a jewelry line for the company Virgins, Angels and Saints.Other Works
- Kourtney Kardashian is a spokeswoman for a weight loss diet supplement ‘Quick Trim’. She also represents a skincare line with her sisters. This line namely ‘PerfectSkin’ is developed by Dr. Ron DiSalvo. The Kardashian sisters have also authored the book ‘Kardashian Konfidential’ which was released in the year 2010.Controversies & Scandals
- Kourtney Kardashian gained much publicity in February 2007, when her sex tape was leaked. This tape was made by her former boyfriend Ray J and sister Kim. This in turn largely contributed to Kourtney’s rise to prominence.Family
- Kourtney Kardashian was born on April 18, 1979 in Los Angeles, California, U.S., to parents Robert and Kris. She has three full siblings, Kim, Khloé and Robert, and step siblings, Burton "Burt", Brandon, Brody, Casey, Kendall, and Kylie Jenner.Love Life
- Kourtney Kardashian started dating Scott Disick in the year 2006. The couple had their first child, Mason Dash Disick, in 2009. In 2011, Disick decided to propose to Kourtney during the finale of ‘Kourtney and Kim Take New York’. However, he dropped the plan after getting the American beauty’s anti-marriage opinion. The following year, the couple had their second child, a daughter who was named Penelope Scotland Disick. In 2014, Kourtney gave birth to Disick’s third child, a son who the couple named Reign Aston Disick. On July 6, 2015, E! News channel reported their breakup.
How To CiteArticle Title- Kourtney Kardashian BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/kourtney-kardashian-14809.phpLast Updated- June 14, 2017
People Also ViewedAlso Listed In