Rob Kardashian Biography
Sun Sign: Pisces
Also Known As: Robert Arthur Kardashian
Born Country: United States
Born in: Los Angeles, California, United States
Famous as: Television personality
father: Robert Kardashian
mother: Kris Jenner
children: Dream Renée Kardashian
Partner: Blac Chyna (2016–2017)
U.S. State: California
City: Los Angeles
education: University of Southern California, Marshall School of Business
Robert “Rob” Arthur Kardashian is an American television personality famous for appearing on ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians,’ a reality television series that focuses on his family. The show, which also features his mother, and more importantly his sisters—Kourtney, Khloe, and Kim Kardashian—and half-sisters Kylie and Kendall, is one of the most popular reality shows in American television. Prior to the launch of the series, Rob struggled to establish himself in the industry. However, he became a well-recognized face following the success of the series. The series also made celebrities out of the Kardashian sisters. Though he initially planned to study law, Rob didn’t apply to any law college after graduation and instead decided to pursue a career as a TV star and businessman. Apart from the series, he has also appeared in other TV shows, such as ABC's ‘Dancing with the Stars’ where he placed second. He is also involved with several business ventures and owns a designer sock line called ‘Arthur George.’
- Rob Kardashian was in college when the TV show ‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ debuted in 2007. The series was so successful that it did not take long for the members of the Kardashian family, including Rob, to become celebrities. Though Rob initially wanted to study law, he had given up the plan by the time he graduated in 2009. Having tasted success as a reality TV star, he focused on participating in similar shows.
- He entered as a contestant in the 13th season of ‘Dancing with the Stars’ in 2011. A skilled dancer, he performed exceptionally well and advanced to the finals with his partner Cheryl Burke. Though the pair delivered an excellent performance in the finals, they lost to J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff, thus ending up in the second place. He participated in Fox's dating game show ‘The Choice’ in 2012.
- He appeared in the reality series ‘Rob & Chyna’ which showcased the relationship between Rob Kardashian and model Blac Chyna as they prepared to welcome their first child. The show premiered on September 11, 2016.
- Apart from being a TV star, Rob Kardashian is also an entrepreneur who launched his own range of designer sock named ‘Arthur George’ in 2012. He is also involved in various other business ventures in collaboration with companies, such as ‘PerfectSkin,’ ‘Rival Spot,’ and the ‘BG5.’
- Though Rob Kardashian’s life is not as controversial as those of his more popular sisters, it can’t be concluded that his reputation is squeaky clean! In early 2017, he posted a video of him kissing his baby daughter on the lips. While some of his fans saw that as a symbol of father-daughter bonding, others erupted in fury, calling him a “creep” for kissing his own baby on the lips.
- Rob Kardashian was born on March 17, 1987, in Los Angeles, California, USA, to attorney Robert Kardashian and his wife Kris. His parents divorced when Rob was young and his mother went on to marry Bruce Jenner (now known as Caitlyn Jenner). Rob has three older sisters, two younger half-sisters, and four step-siblings. He attended the University of Southern California's ‘Marshall School of Business’ and earned his degree in 2009. It was reported in December 2015 that Rob was hospitalized after falling ill. It was also said that he was diagnosed with diabetes.
- As far as his love life is concerned, Rob has been involved with several ladies. He was in a relationship with actress Adrienne Bailon. Following their break-up, he dated singer Rita Ora. His relationship with Rita ended soon. Rob started dating model Blac Chyna in January 2016 and became engaged to her in April. Soon, they announced via social media that they were expecting a baby. Their daughter Dream Renée Kardashian was born in November 2016. Barely after a month of their daughter’s birth, Rob and Chyna announced that they had broken up. Subsequently, it was reported that he was dating Mehgan James, which he denied in 2017.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed