Burt Jenner Biography
Sun Sign: Virgo
Born in: Los Angeles, California
Famous as: Caitlyn Jenner’s Son
Height: 1.88 m
father: Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn Jenner)
mother: Chrystie Crownover
U.S. State: California
City: Los Angeles
Burt Jenner is a professional truck and car racer, currently associated with ‘Gladiator Tires.’ He is better known as the son of Chrystie Crownover and Caitlyn Jenner (formerly called William Bruce Jenner). As part of the extensive Jenner family, Burt has appeared in the popular American television series, ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians.’ He has also appeared in a couple of television series documentaries, such as ‘I Am Cait.’ Burt Jenner enjoys a massive fan following on social media. He also has a YouTube channel, which has over a million views.
- Burt Jenner was born on September 6, 1978, in Los Angeles, California. He was named after his uncle, who was killed in a car accident just a few days before his birth. Burt Jenner started hogging the limelight early in his life because of his parents’ popularity. His father, who later came out as a transgender woman, had won the 1976 Olympics decathlon event, while his mother was a popular actress. Burt was raised along with his younger sister Cassandra Jenner. When he was eight years old, Burt’s father took him to watch kart racing, which made him interested toward the sport. After graduating from ‘Malibu High School,’ Burt attended ‘Santa Monica College’ in California. He then started working for ‘Allegiance Telecom, Inc.’ before setting up his own businesses.
- In September 2005, he came up with a canine daycare, boarding, and grooming center called ‘West LA Dogs.’ The facility, which is located in West Los Angeles, has indoor and outdoor play areas that spans across 14,000 square feet. In 2006, he launched a sign placement company called ‘Sign Dudes.’ Alongside managing his businesses, Burt Jenner has also been active as a competitive truck and car racer. As a driver, he is currently associated with ‘Gladiator Tires.’ His website ‘jennerracing.com’ has information pertaining to his career as a driver.
- Burt Jenner is married to Valerie Pitalo. In December 2015, he took to his social media page to announce that Valerie was pregnant with their first child. On July 7, 2016, he announced that Valerie and he were blessed with a baby boy named Bodhi Burton. He often uploads his son’s images on his Instagram page.
- Burt has many half-siblings from his father’s second and third marriage with Linda Thompson and Kris Kardashian respectively. All his half-siblings, namely Brandon, Sam Brody, Kendall, and Kylie Jenner, are famous in their own right.
- According to his Instagram page, Burt Jenner is ‘obsessed with dogs.’ In fact, it was his love for dogs that prompted him to set up ‘West LA Dogs.’
How To Cite
People Also Viewed