Kris Jenner Biography
Boyfriend: Corey Gamble
Sun Sign: Scorpio
Also Known As: Kristen Mary Houghton, Kris Houghton, Kris Kardashian
Born in: San Diego, California
Famous as: Reality TV Personality
Spouse/Ex-: Caitlyn Jenner (m. 1991–2015), Robert Kardashian (m. 1978–1991)
father: Robert Houghton
mother: Mary Jo Campbell
siblings: Karen Houghton
U.S. State: California
City: San Diego, California
education: Clairemont High School
Kris Jenner is an American reality television personality, producer, entertainment manager, author, and businesswoman. She is best known for appearing in the reality TV series ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’. She is also popular for appearing in ‘America's Next Top Model’ and ‘The Talk’. A multi-faceted personality, she began her career as a flight attendant before starting her own business ventures. Eventually, she found wide-spread fame as a reality TV star. Jenner has also authored various books including her autobiography titled ‘Kris Jenner... and All Things Kardashian’ and the cookbook ‘In the Kitchen with Kris: A Kollection of Kardashian-Jenner Family Favorites’. On a personal note, the American reality TV star has four kids from her first marriage: Kim, Khloé, Rob, and Kourtney and two daughters from her second one: Kendall and Kylie. Jenner, who also manages her children’s’ careers, is a socialite as well. She is associated with numerous charitable foundations and currently serves as a spokesperson for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- In 2007, Kris Jenner met radio/television personality Ryan Seacrest who wanted to pursue a reality TV show based on her family. The show titled 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' debuted on October 14, 2007 on the E! Cable network. This show is centred on the personal as well as professional lives of the Kardashian-Jenner blended families. Today, it has become one of the longest-running reality shows in the country.
- Jenner has also hosted a pop culture-driven talk show called ‘Kris’.
- Kris Jenner runs a Los Angeles-based production company called Jenner Communications. Besides this, she opened a children's boutique with her daughter Kourtney in 2004. The boutique, called "Smooch," was open for about six years before shutting down in 2009.
- Since the beginning of the reality show ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians,’ Jenner has managed her daughter Kim's career. She is also involved in the business management of her other children’s careers.
- Kris Jenner released her autobiography titled ‘Kris Jenner... and All Things Kardashian’ in 2011. Later in 2014, she released a cookbook titled ‘In the Kitchen with Kris: A Kollection of Kardashian-Jenner Family Favorites’.
- Kris Jenner was born as Kristen Mary Houghton on November 5, 1955 in San Diego, California, USA to Mary Jo Shannon and Robert Houghton. She has a younger sister named Karen. She attended Clairemont High School.
- Talking about her love life, Jenner was previously married to lawyer Robert Kardashian. The couple had four children: Kim, Khloé, Kourtney, and Rob before divorcing in 1991. The two remained friends until Kardashian’s death in 2003.
- Kris married Olympian Bruce Jenner (now Caitlyn Jenner) just one month after her divorce from Kardashian. The couple had two daughters Kendall and Kylie before divorcing in 2015.
- In 2012, Kris Jenner confessed that she was in a romantic relationship with animator Todd Waterman while she was still married to Kardashian. In 2014, the reality TV star started dating Corey Gamble. They reportedly split in early 2018.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed