Jackie Abbott Biography
Jackie Abbott is an American actress, best known for playing prominent roles in short films, such as ‘Murder, My Tweet’ and ‘Miss Sugar Tit.’ She has performed on various stages, including the stage that showcased her mastery over Irish step dance. Jackie’s self-titled website describes her as a clown, which she is, going by her website’s introductory page. She is also known for her relationship with the famous American comedian and actress Kate McKinnon. In 2017, Jackie and Kate made their first public appearance as they were spotted together at the 69th ‘Primetime Emmy Awards’ in Los Angeles, California. Jackie has since hogged the limelight, thanks to her girlfriend’s popularity. Read on to know more about this New York City based artist.
- Jackie Abbott was born in Stamford, Connecticut, United States of America. After graduating high school, she enrolled herself at ‘The New York University Tisch School of the Arts.’ In 2014, she graduated from the ‘New York University’ with a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree in drama. She then attended acting classes at various workshops and organizations, including the prestigious ‘Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute’ in Manhattan, New York City.
- Jackie Abbott is currently pursuing a career in acting. After graduating from ‘New York University’ she started performing in various stage shows and dramas. She was also seen in a couple of advertisements and videos that can be found on social networking sites, such as Vimeo. During the initial phase of her career Jackie also worked as a voice over artist for an agency called ‘Junto Sounds.’ Jackie has been involved in many theatrical acts since the beginning of her career. Some of the theatrical acts which she was associated with include ‘Old Names for Wildflowers,’ ‘Holy Moly,’ ‘The Great Forgotten,’ and ‘The Serpent Woman.’ In 2016, she was presented with an opportunity to act in a couple of short comedy films, such as ‘Murder, My Tweet’ and ‘Miss Sugar Tit.’ While she played Millie Mathison in ‘Murder, My Tweet’ she was seen playing CeeCee Carver in ‘Miss Sugar Tit.’ Some of her other short film appearances include ‘Seeing Emma,’ ‘Trouble on Hanzelsphere-7,’ and ‘Night in the City.’
- Apart from acting Jackie Abbott is passionate about photography. In fact, she has her own website that houses a collection of photographs clicked by her. She also has an Instagram page called ‘jma photography,’ which is maintained to showcase her photography skills alone. The Instagram page currently has more than 2,100 followers and is packed with a variety of photos. Jackie Abbott has so far had a successful career as she has attended a couple of red carpet events already. She is currently focused on becoming an established actress in New York City.
- Jackie Abbott is a self-proclaimed lesbian and is widely known for her relationship with comedian and actress Kate McKinnon. After being spotted together at a production of the famous musical ‘Fun Home’ in April 2016, Jackie and Kate made their official public appearance at the 69th ‘Primetime Emmy Awards’ in Los Angeles. During the award ceremony, Kate McKinnon was seen hugging her girlfriend Jackie Abbott when she was declared the winner of ‘Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series’ award for her work in the popular late-night live television variety show ‘Saturday Night Live’ (SNL).
- Jackie Abbott is a multi-talented individual with interest in various fields like music, golfing, clowning, and photography. She is also a trained martial artist known for her skills in art forms, such as Eskrima and Capoeira. While Eskrima is the traditional martial arts of the Philippines, Capoeira is an Afro-Brazilian martial art that houses elements of acrobatics, dance, and music. This explains the reason behind her fit physique. Much like her girlfriend, Jackie has an incredible sense of humor, which is pretty apparent in her website’s introductory section.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed