Sara Jean Underwood
Nick Name: Miss July, Bustice, Lum the Invader Girl
Also Known As: Sara, Sara Underwood
Famous as: Actress, Model & TV host.
Age: 34 Years
Sun Sign: Aries
Height: 1.6 m
Born in: Portland, Oregon, United States
mother: Kathy Underwood
City, States, Provinces & Districts: Oregon
education: Oregon State University, Scappoose High School, Portland State University
Sara Jean Underwood is a popular American model, actress and TV host. Starting her career as a sales assistant as well as a waitress, Underwood joined the modeling world in 2005 and has since created quite some ripples. This cute, slim and blonde beauty has graced the glossy cover of the ‘Playboy’ magazine and was also in its ‘Girls of the Pac-10’ pictorial. Apart from featuring in several ‘Playboy’ videos, Underwood has done a handful of films – ‘The House Bunny’, ‘Deadly Weekend’ and ‘Miss March’, to name a few. This 33-year-old sensation has also contributed to the television. Her remarkable performance was seen in the hit series ‘The Girls Next Door’. Sara Jean Underwood has got a huge number of fans from all across the country. The model cum actress has 7.4m followers and 578k followers on Instagram and Twitter respectively. Not just this, she has more than 48 million fans on her Facebook’s official page as well.
- Sara Jean Underwood first appeared as the cover girl of the Playboy’s magazine in October 2005. She also appeared in its ‘Girls of the Pac-10’ pictorial. The following year, she again appeared in the same magazine. After that, the blonde model did a reality series ‘The Girls Next Door’. This series brought her considerable fame and soon the big screen offered her the film ‘Epic Movie’. After appearing in the 2008 comedy ‘House Bunny’, Underwood did three films in 2009 namely, ‘Two Million Stupid Women’, ‘Miss March’ and ‘The Telling’. The same year, she also worked as a presenter in ‘Attack of the Show’. Two years later, she became a substitute host of ‘The Feed’. In 2013, the actress was cast in a major role in the thriller flick ‘Deadly Weekend’ (‘Zellwood’). All these contributions made by Underwood to the modeling world, big screen and small screen brought her lots of name and fame.Sara Jean Underwood appeared as a guest star on MTV’s reality show ‘Ridiculousness’ (season 2). She also did advertisements for VictoryPoker.net and played in the charity poker tournaments conducted by them.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowContinue Reading BelowAwards & Achievements
- Sara Jean Underwood was selected by the ‘Playboy’ magazine as its ‘Playmate of the Month’ for its July 2006 issue. The following year, she became the ‘Playmate of the Year’.In 2008, ‘Playboy’ gave her the ‘25th’ rank on its list of ’25 Hottest Playboy Celebrities’.Sarah cleared the first stage in the 8th Kunoichi competition in Japan (In U.S, known as Women of Ninja Warrior) but failed in the second stage.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowPersonal Life
- Sara Jean Underwood was born in Portland, Oregon, U.S. on March 26, 1984. In 2002, she graduated from the Scappoose High School and later on, attended the Oregon State University as well as the Portland State University. After completing her studies, she worked as a sales assistant and dealt with heavy construction equipment. She also worked as a waitress for the Hooters chain of restaurants.This blonde beauty enjoys the outdoors and had been seen exploring several locales recently. Coming to her love life, her relationships have not been hidden from the media. She was once rumored to have had a fling with Kevin Pereira, a famous television personality. In 2007, she dated the auto racing driver, Marco Andretti. After a couple of months, they broke up and Sara entered into a new relationship with Ryan Seacrest (television presenter) in December 2008. Unfortunately, the couple broke up after two years and Underwood began dating comedian, actor, and television host, Jeff Dye. After splitting from Dye, the model commenced dating the former Bachelorette contestant, Roberto Martinez. Currently, the duo is enjoying their relationship and is expected to get married in the coming future.Trivia
- 1) Sara Jean Underwood was the schoolmate of Derek Anderson, the American football player.2) She used to play volleyball in high school.3) The model cum actress did her major in business marketing from Oregon State University.4) In 2016, she studied ‘Ruby on Rails’, a web application framework. She also helped publish a course on the subject.5) Underwood became friends with Kendra Wilkinson, a renowned model and TV personality, and was seen on the wedding episode of the latter’s reality show.
1. Accepted (2006)
2. Epic Movie (2007)
3. Miss March (2009)
4. Two Million Stupid Women (2009)
How To CiteArticle Title- Sara Jean Underwood BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/sara-jean-underwood-13770.phpLast Updated- April 07, 2017
People Also Viewed