Holly Anna Ramsay Biography
Holly Anna Ramsay is the daughter of famous British chef Gordon Ramsay and a social media star in her own right. She has been appearing on her father's television shows since the age of four and has also appeared on her younger sister Matilda's cooking series 'Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch' regularly for five seasons. Thanks to her father's connections, she has attended events such as the Julien Macdonald show at the London Men's Fashion Week and was a guest on 'American Idol' judged by Jennifer Lopez. She also often advertises branded clothes and accessories, like the Daniel Wellington watch, on her social media platforms, promoting exclusive offers. Talking exclusively to 'TV Magazine' in April 2017, her father had revealed that she had got a part time job at the clothing store Brandy Melville. Along with her twin brother Jack, she had competed in the 2018 London Marathon and shared pictures from the event on her social media.
- Being born to celebrity parents like Gordon and Tana Ramsay, Holly Anna Ramsay has been accustomed to attention and fame since she was born. Even as a child, she appeared on her father television shows, sometimes shifting between her home in the UK and in California, United States. Her first television appearance was back in 2005 on her father's show 'The F Word' on Channel 4, on which she had appeared along with her brother and two sisters. Later, she appeared on a few episodes of another of her father's cooking shows, 'Hell's Kitchen'.
- For a long time, she has also served as her father's plus one at prestigious events such as the 'BAFTA' and 'GQ Awards', thus getting more exposure in front of the media. She had also attended the 2012 'Teen Choice Awards' event. It has helped her earn a sizable fan following on social media platforms such as Instagram, on which she has over 218k followers. In December 2014, CBBC announced that they had commissioned a new cooking show aimed at the Ramsay children, titled 'Matilda and the Ramsay Bunch', which followed the Ramsay family on their summer holidays. While the series primarily focused on her younger sister Matilda, she has been appearing with her whole family on the show throughout its successful five-season run so far. The show has earned numerous Children's 'BAFTA' nominations.
- Growing up, Holly Anna Ramsay enjoyed a luxurious lifestyle thanks to her father's £150 million fortune. Her family has homes in London, Los Angeles and Cornwall, and they often enjoy luxurious family vacations in exotic locations around the world including in destinations like Mauritius and Thailand. However, her parents are determined not spoil their children, and as such, while they travel in first class, the children are forced to take the economy class. Furthermore, according to her father, the children will not inherit his fortune either, except for a 25 percent deposit on an apartment or house to each of his kid to help them out when they’re ready. It is, however, difficult to say how effective Gordon's strict parenting style has been with Holly. According to a video posted in March 2019, following an altercation with her father about her messy room, she could be seen taking his expensive Ferrari out for a spin right in front of his eyes while showing him her middle finger, leaving her father no option but laugh it off.
- Holly Anna Ramsay was born on January 1, 2000, in England. Her father, Gordon James Ramsay, is a British chef, restaurateur, writer, television personality and food critic, and her mother, Cayetana 'Tana' Elizabeth Hutcheson, is a former Montessori-trained schoolteacher who writes books on cookery and is a TV broadcaster. She has an older sister named Megan Jane, a fraternal twin brother named Jack Scott, a younger sister named Matilda Elizabeth and a younger brother named Oscar James. Prior to the birth of Oscar, her mother had a miscarriage five months into her pregnancy in June 2016, in which they lost a boy whom they had named Rocky. Megan later ran the London Marathon in 2017 in memory of her lost brother. In August 2018, her father shared the news on Instagram with a picture that she and her twin brother had completed their graduation with ABC and ABB grades, respectively. She is currently studying at the Ravensbourne University London.
- Her father is a friend of former footballer David Beckham, and the Ramsay family is very close to the Beckham family. Holly is friends with Beckham's oldest son Brooklyn, but according to Gordon, the Ramsay and the Beckham kids have promised not to date each other.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed