Brooklyn Beckham Biography
The spotlight was trained on Brooklyn Beckham right from the moment he was conceived. That’s the expected fate of a kid born to, not just one, but two super-celebrity parents. He is the first born child of football superstar David Beckham and singer turned fashion designer Victoria Beckham. Although he has three other siblings, none of them garnered as much media attention as Brooklyn. From his first football kick till now, he has always been the favorite star kid of the paparazzi. He is constantly in the public eye for one reason or the other. Be it his career choices, or his relationships or his fashion sense, Brooklyn has grown up in a very well-photographed way. Despite playing football while growing up and sparking speculations about whether he will follow in his father’s footsteps, the teen chose to follow his mother’s direction and take up modeling and photography as a career. He has a huge social following in Instagram and Twitter, where millions of fans rave about his dates with famous girlfriends and his latest tattoos.
- Brooklyn Beckham rose to media super-stardom as soon as he was born. This was due to the immense popularity of his parents. Dad David is one of the most successful and expensive English football players who played for the club Manchester United. David broke hearts of women all over the world when he married famous girl-band singer Victoria Adams aka Posh Spice. David and Victoria have been dubbed the power couple among the British media and birth of their first child was considered quite the event.
- Brooklyn’s name created quite the stir in the media and very soon he became one of the most searched celebrity kids in the internet. People from all over the world was curious to know what he is like a baby and his media-savvy parents kept them happy by regularly making appearances in front of the cam with little Brooklyn in tow.
- Brooklyn was seen accompanying dad David to his practices and mom to her fashion shows. The cute kid was pictured over and over again with his family, during his parents’ wedding when he was just 3 months old and was the ring bearer, during the birth of his siblings, his brother Romeo especially, and on various family vacations and outings.
- He was also seen in a number of television appearances as himself in talk shows like Late Show with James Corden and VH1: All Access, documentaries like David Beckham: Into the Unknown, The Real Beckhams, Being Victoria Beckham and Victoria Beckham: Coming to America.
- He has also appeared in several reality shows like ‘Hell’s Kitchen’ and Nickelodeon ‘Kids Choice Awards 2015’.
- He is a talented football player and was part of the Arsenal’s Youth Team and is currently part of their under-18 team. Brooklyn made his modeling debut in 2014 and appeared in the Man About Town Magazine. Since then, he has appeared in the Rollercoaster Magazine’s 16th issue, and modeled for international fashion brand, Burberry.
- Despite being born with the proverbial silver spoon in his mouth to parents who own three multi-million dollars’ business ventures, Brooklyn is surprisingly grounded. Although he has attracted mild controversies, his life till now has never seen any outrageous behavior that is hallmark of many star kids.
- The good-looking teen has appeared in several fashion magazines and has been dubbed one of the most well dressed in multiple lists.
- He has inherited the best of the features from his parents is quite popular among teen girls who cannot stop drooling over this teen star.
- Not only celebrity parents, Brooklyn has super-famous Godparents as well. His Godfathers are Elton John and David Furnish while Elizabeth Hurley is his Godmother. He has three siblings, two bothers Romeo and Cruz, and a sister, Harper Seven. The Beckham family currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Like his father, Brooklyn has a love for tattoos and already has two, his latest being that of camera.
- He is a budding photographer and looks for a career in fashion modeling. He has had a busy social life hand has been in quite a few relationships. The most famous of his ex-girlfriends are actress, Chloe Grace Mortez and French model, Sonia Ben Ammar.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed