Benjamin Keough Biography
Sun Sign: Libra
Born in: Tampa, Florida
Famous as: Grandson of Elvis Presley
father: Danny Keough
mother: Lisa Marie Presley
siblings: Finley Aaron Love Lockwood, Harper Vivienne Ann Lockwood, Riley Keough
U.S. State: Florida
City: Tampa, Florida
Benjamin Keough is an American socialite who is best known as the grandson and look-alike of legendary musician and cultural icon 'King' Elvis Presley. He is also the grandson of actress and business magnate Priscilla Presley and the son of singer-songwriter Lisa Marie Presley. He occasionally accompanies his mother, grandmother, as well as his elder sister—actress Riley Keough— to various events and media appearances. He has also appeared as himself on documentaries like 'Elvis by the Presleys' in 2005 alongside his family members. He has an acting credit as a delivery guy in the short film 'Rod & Barry'. He was present alongside his mother at the red carpet event for the opening of The Elvis Presley Theatre at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort and Casino in January 2016. He has not yet made it clear whether he intends to pursue singing like his grandfather and mother, or wants to take up acting like his grandmother and sister, or would shun the entertainment industry altogether.
- Being born into the famous Presley family, Benjamin Keough has spent the entirety of his life under limelight. Moreover, the fact that his mother lived a colorful life, being involved with some of the biggest names from the music and film industries, did not help him much in staying away from the paparazzi. He has regularly made appearances at various events and concerts with his family members since he was a child. However, as a grown up man, he now carefully avoids the media whenever he can. Nevertheless, being the only male descendant of the charismatic Elvis Presley who also looks a lot like the music legend, there has been constant curiosity over the career of the youngster.
- Interestingly, his mother, Lisa Marie Presley, did not launch her musical career until in the early 2000s when she was 35 years of age because of "being intimidated by the legacy of her father". It is unknown if her son suffers from the same identity crisis she did as he is yet to make a name for himself either in music or acting. So far, he has only acted in a short film apart from his appearances in documentaries about his famous family members. However, one thing is for certain that the media, as well as Elvis fans, will continue to follow him with enthusiasm no matter what career choice he makes.
- Benjamin Storm Keough was born on October 21, 1992 in Tampa, Florida to Lisa Marie Presley and Danny Keough. Her mother is the only child of 'King of Rock and Roll' Elvis Presley and actress Priscilla Presley. His father is a bass guitar player who played in his mother's band. His parents got divorced within a couple of years after his birth, following which his mother got married thrice; to 'King of Pop' Michael Jackson, Hollywood actor Nicolas Cage, and guitarist Michael Lockwood, but all of her marriages ended in divorce. Despite their separation, his parents are very close and his father lives in the guest house on the Presley property.
- Benjamin Keough is the younger of his parents' two children and has a sister named Riley Keough, who is an actress and a model. According to a tweet by her sister, they have Creek and Cherokee heritage. He also has two twin step-sisters, named Harper Vivienne Ann and Finley Aaron Love, from his mother's marriage to Michael Lockwood. His elder sister is married to Ben Smith-Petersen, a stuntman and actor. He is very close to his family members, especially his mother, whom he often accompanies at media appearances. He resides in Florida.
- Despite the fact that Benjamin Keough only makes occasional public appearances, neither the media nor Elvis Presley fans miss any opportunity to gush over how closely he resembles his musician grandfather. Not only does he look like his famous grandfather, he also shares the same blue eyes and the unique 'Presley pout' that most members of the family has. The only exception is that unlike Elvis' jet black hair, he has a brown tint in his hair. The striking resemblance has not escaped the eyes of his mother Lisa Marie Presley either, who had once told CMTV channel that she gets "overwhelmed" when she sees the image of her father in the face of her son. She also remembered how, backstage at a concert at the Grand Ole Opry, fans were "grabbing him for a photo because it is just uncanny".
How To Cite
People Also Viewed