Rayan Lopez Biography
Sun Sign: Capricorn
Also Known As: Ray Ray
Born in: Los Angeles, California
Famous as: Rapper
mother: Keisha Gibson
siblings: Dayshawn, Kayonna, Tayshaun and Lannae Lopez
U.S. State: California
City: Los Angeles
Rayan Lopez or Ray Ray is an American rapper. He became famous after his inclusion in the boy band ‘Mindless Behavior’. As a vital member of the original group, Rayan witnessed early success and stardom with several nominations at popular music awards. The band posed to be a serious contender to several contemporary boy bands in 2011 and went on to win the ‘BET Coca-Cola Viewers Choice Award’ in 2012. Rayan left the band in 2015 and embarked on a solo music career. He has worked with dancer ‘Tommy the Clown’ in the past and has also performed at the concerts of a few established music celebrities like Justin Bieber. He is known worldwide by his band name ‘Ray Ray’. He joined ‘Twitter’ and ‘Facebook’ in 2014 but isn’t very active on social media.
- Rayan grew up in California hoping to one-day take over the music industry with his inborn talent as a rapper. After working at several odd jobs including a stint with dancer ‘Tommy the Clown’, he finally landed a lifetime opportunity when he joined the ‘Mindless behavior’ boy band with the lead rapper, Roc Royal in 2008. For the next two years the group groomed themselves for performances and worked together at shows.
- His debut album ‘#1 Girl’ released in 2011 and booked the number seven spot on the ‘US Billboard 200’ in its first week. After his initial success, he toured with his band and performed at the concerts of famous music artists such as Justin Bieber, Jason Derulo, Janet Jackson and ‘Backstreet Boys’. The following year in July he toured with his band promoting his debut album ‘#1 Girl’ in 25 cities of the United States.
- The group released their second studio album titled ‘All Around the World’ on 12th March 2013. However, after gaining much success with singles like ‘My Girl’ and ‘Mrs. Right’, he detoured from the group to pursue a solo music career in 2015. He recently released a music video called ‘Glow Sky Friends’ on his ‘YouTube’ account.
- Rayan followed his dreams to find success in his teen years. At twenty-one, he has already established a place for himself in the music industry. His hard work and dedication has driven him to stardom. He has been an inspiration to several teenagers around the globe who aspire to build a career in the entertainment industry. At the same time, he humbly owes his achievements to the support he has received from both his family and friends.
- Rayan Lopez likes to steer clear of any unwanted publicity and thus not much is known about his personal affairs. However, in an interview he once stated that apart from singing he is a sports fanatic. He works on his music and spends quality time with his family and friends whenever he can spare time. He loves playing pranks on his friends and is referred to as the funny one in his group.
- When it comes to setting new trends, Rayan is not the one to hold back; he is known for his long hair, which he usually braids and is also famous for performing wearing goggles.
- He was born on 6th January 1996 in Los Angeles, California, to Keisha Gibson and his Ryan Lopez. He has four siblings. He went to regular school before he decided to pursue a career in music. He is of African-American, Belizean and Indian ancestry. He began his career as a Krump dancer and gradually began creating his own rap songs.
- After he joined ‘Mindless Behavior’, he was linked with many female artists including one of the vocalists of the girl band ‘OMG Girlz’ but went on to deny such rumors. After his exit from the band, he openly declared his relationship with Jahmia Jackson, who is a distant relative of the Jackson family. The couple seems to be in a serious relationship and on 6th January 2017, he announced that they were going to have their first baby and that he was looking forward to becoming a father. He believes the responsibility of fatherhood will help him work harder and will encourage him to create an even bigger place for himself in the world of music.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed