Nadia Turner Biography
Nadia Turner is an American model, dancer, and aspiring actress. She and her younger sister, Ruby, rose to fame because of their dance skills and appearances on commercials for various multinational brands. Dance became a quintessential part of her life when she was very young. She joined highly esteemed dance schools such as Rage and West Coast Dance Theatre and received training in a wide range of genres, from jazz to ballet to hip-hop. Unlike many of her contemporaries, Nadia did not find the initial fame online but gained prominence as a young model for Target, Sketchers, and Staples. She was also featured alongside supermodel Heidi Klum in a commercial for Jordache. Since then, she has performed on live concerts for Disney, TweenTV, and Dancerpalooza and was part of the cast of the Brat web series ‘Total Eclipse’. Nadia has also accumulated a significant following on various social media platforms.
- Nadia Turner was born on April 19, 2004 in Los Angeles, California, USA. She is a year older than her sister, Ruby Rose, who is also a dancer. They also have two brothers, Alfie and Alec. Ruby Rose is a dance prodigy in her own right. She has collaborated with renowned choreographers such as Josh Killacky and Tricia Miranda. Presently, she is building up an impressive résumé as a singer, actress, and model. She plays Phyllis Gladstone in Netflix’s ‘Fuller House’. Both Nadia and Ruby were part of the MagCon tour.
- Nadia was interested in dancing from a young age. Her parents enrolled both her and younger sister Ruby Rose in the dancing school after they realised that the girls were really passionate about the art form. Nadia attended two highly prestigious dance schools in California, the Rage Dance Company and West Coast Dance Theatre, and has since participated in live concerts for Disney, TweenTV, and Dancerpalooza.
- Trained in various dance forms, including jazz, ballet, and hip-hop, she made an appearance in the video tribute to Missy Elliott by American singer Alyson Stoner. Posted in February 2015, that video went viral. In the following year, she and her sister attended the World of Dance awards. She was also featured in the music video for a song by Dani Rey.
- Nadia has been modelling for as long as she has been dancing. She has done commercials for popular brands such as Target, Sketchers, and Staples and co-starred with Heidi Klum in a commercial for Jordache.
- In December 2016, she was cast in the music video for Johnny Orlando and Mackenzie Ziegler's 'Day & Night'. In 2017, she guest-starred in one episode of the web series ‘Hyperlinked’ as herself. Nadia plays one of the main roles in Brat’s web series ‘Total Eclipse’.
- After she became popular offline, it was only a matter of time before she garnered a significant following online. She has over six thousand, 21 thousand, and 710 thousand followers on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, respectively. She also runs a YouTube channel with Ruby Rose, named Turnersisters. Created on October 10, 2013, the channel has over 10 thousand subscribers and 472 thousand views in total.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed