Ruby Rose Turner Biography
Sun Sign: Libra
Born in: Los Angeles, California
Famous as: Dancer, Singer, Model, Actress
father: Andrew Turner
mother: Natalie Turner
siblings: Alec Turner (younger brother), Alfie Turner (younger brother), Nadia (elder sister)
U.S. State: California
City: Los Angeles
Ruby Rose Turner is a budding US actress, singer, model, and dancer who first propelled to limelight when she participated as a dancer in the TV series, ‘Sabado Gigante’. She was all of seven years when she successfully auditioned to appear in the ‘Sabado Gigante’ TV series. ‘Sabado Gigante’ which stands for ‘Gigantic Saturday’ is a Spanish TV program aired by Univision in the US. This show has earned the distinction of not only being the longest running TV program of Univision but also the most enduring variety series in television history. Ruby demonstrated a natural flair for dancing from her childhood and following her appearance in ‘Sabado Gigante’, she has continued to perform in several dance competitions. She has also been successful in winning a string of dancing contests and garnered widespread fame by performing live in a special episode of ‘Dancing with the Stars’ broadcasted by ABC. Turner also has a penchant for theater and has taken the stage at The Pasadena Playhouse on behalf of American Panto Productions and Lythgoe Family Productions. She has been featured in numerous TV commercials and modeled for some well-known preteen apparel brands. Ruby has starred in a few TV serials and telefilms so far.
- Ruby Rose Turner was born on 16 October 2005, in Los Angeles, California, to Andrew Turner and Natalie Turner. She has three siblings, one elder sister named Nadia Turner and two younger brothers named Alec Turner and Alfie Turner. Her elder sister, Nadia, is also a dancer.
- Ruby started taking dancing lessons from a very early age and she debuted as a professional dancer in the Spanish language variety TV show, ‘Sabado Gigante’ broadcasted by Univision. She was just 7 years old when she featured as a dancer in the Spanish TV program.
- Ruby Rose Turner, right from her childhood, was drawn towards dancing and honed her skills by taking part in numerous championships and competitions. She went on to win some of the dancing events and contests she participated in, before she began performing professionally in the showbiz industry.
- She gave a live performance together with Quvenazhane Wallis, a child artist, in the ABC program, ‘Dancing with The Stars’. She portrayed the latter-day or contemporary ‘Annie’ in a special episode of the Dancing with the Stars television series.
- As a dancer, she has teamed up with some renowned choreographers including Tricia Miranda and Josh Killacky and participated in their dance shows. She starred as ‘Phyllis Gladstone’ in the Netflix TV sitcom series, ‘Fuller House’ in two episodes in 2016-2017.
- She has sashayed on the ramp for a string of tweenager apparel brands including but not limited to Chloe, Isabella, Wells Fargo and Under Armor. She also strutted on the modeling ramp at the Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills during the staging of the Otis Parsons’ annual benefit fashion show.
- In 2014, she starred in a telefilm titled, ‘Annie’. She also appeared as a guest star in a few TV shows like ‘Kid Advice’ (2015), ‘Black-ish’ (2016), and ‘Hyperlinked’ (2017). She portrayed the character of ‘Holly’ in ‘Burlap’—a short movie released in 2016.
- She also had a bit role in the highly popular TV program, ‘Game Shakers’ promoted and telecasted by Nickelodeon. She also tried her hand in theater and dramatics, appearing onstage at The Pasadena Playhouse in America Panto Productions’ and Lythgoe Family Productions’ ‘Aladdin and Sleeping Beauty’.
- Meghan Trainor is her favorite female singer and Justin Bieber is her favorite male singer.
- Ruby Turner has over 3.9 million followers on her TikTok (earlier known as Musical.ly) account
- She likes feasting on ice-creams and chocolates
- Dancing and enjoying music at high volumes are her pastimes
- Pineapple pizza is her favorite food item
- Blue and Pink are her preferred colors
- Visiting Disneyland is topmost on her itinerary list
- She likes to watch ‘Hanna Montana’ and ‘Friends’ on TV
- Her favorite car is Audi
How To Cite
People Also Viewed