Luke Hemmings Bio
Luke Hemmings might be a name that just the hardcore rock-cum-pop music enthusiasts recognize, but talk about 5 Seconds of Summer (5SOS), and watch the face of the person next to you light up! 5SOS has been the talk of the town for a long time and absolutely no one can stop themselves from dancing like no one’s watching every time their song is on! And for this good thing in life, we have the one and only Luke Hemmings to thank for! Starting the band with his college buds, Luke first took to YouTube to share their incredible music covers that had slowly started to find fame with the audience. The next thing we know, the band with Luke at its helm, is now gracing our television screens and has gained over 2 million subscribers on their YouTube channel! With a voice that can make any one fall in love with it, Luke has proved that there is nothing that will stand in the way of his passion—making great music!
- Luke Hemmings might have nearly half of the teenage population’s hearts swooning over him, but he is one of the few whose beginnings were nothing less than humble. Being the fan of the greatest bands like ‘Good Charlotte’ since a very tender age, Luke always knew that his future lay in music. Taking that route, he took to YouTube to share his acoustic version of different songs, playing his guitar in front of an audience he never knew would cross thousands one day. Fast-forward a few years. Luke and his buddies from college who shared the common passion for making music formed a band—5 Seconds of Summer (5SOS), and used YouTube as their stage to share music.Recommended Lists:
- Posting their covers of songs by various artistes, Luke and the band soon became a favorite among the YouTube community and were drowning in unending praise and appreciation. This came with a perk where 5SOS was soon noticed by the popular boy band ‘One Direction’ who then invited them for their world tour. This proving to be their ticket to fame, the Aussie based band found their international stage and has ever since only climbed the success ladder higher! It was only a matter of time before Luke’s band found the recognition it deserved—in the year 2014, 5SOS won the American Music Award for New Artist of the Year. Now Luke has gained fame as an established singer, with over thousands in attendance for his concerts. Not only did he conquer YouTube with his skills, but now this celeb is also making waves on Instagram and Twitter. With over 8 million online followers and counting, Luke is definitely one of the biggest artists of this generation and will continue to bless the audience with his spectacular music powers!Recommended Lists:
- To all the fans who just can’t keep their knees from going weak every time Luke takes the stage, it seems like the lad is truly outgoing and carefree! But in a recent interview, Luke revealed that he has always been shy and keeps to himself and he owes it to the rise in fame that has made him more sociable.
- Luke’s love life has been a hot topic for his fans ever since he had been spotted with Arzaylea during one of his concerts. Soon enough, he made it official that he and Arzaylea, the Instagram enthusiast, are dating and even made a few public appearances together.
- Lukas Robert Hemmings was born on July 16, 1996, in Sydney, Australia, to Liz, a math teacher, and Andrew Hemmings. He has two brothers, Ben and Jack, with whom he loves to spend time snowboarding.
Luke Hemmings Fans Also Viewed