Louise Thompson is a British model, TV personality, and reality star who is best known for her performance in ‘E4’s ‘BAFTA’-winning reality show ‘Made in Chelsea.’ Her brother, Sam, also appears on the show with her. She graduated from ‘Downe House High School’ and earned her master’s degree in geography from ‘Edinburgh University.’ Although she was raised in an affluent society, she was not interested in show business till she joined college and interacted with people from the elite society. The show ‘Made in Chelsea’ follows the glamorous life of the cast. She has had a string of boyfriends. She was addicted to alcohol and was on the verge of ruining her health, till she met her current boyfriend, Ryan Libbey, who is now also her personal trainer. He was instrumental in transforming her life and making her fitness-conscious. She participated in the winter sports reality series ‘The Jump’ and attained the fourth place. She has released a book titled ‘Live Well With Louise: Fitness & Food to Feel Strong & Happy’ that is based on her personal experiences and research. She also runs her own clothing line, ‘Pocket London,’ which started as a hobby and has now grown into a flourishing business. There are rumors that she is engaged to her current boyfriend.
- Louise Anne De Courcy Thompson was born on March 26, 1990, in South Kensington, London, UK, to Karen Thompson. She grew up with her younger brother in an affluent neighborhood.Her brother, Sam, grew up to be a reality star whose career progressed with hers in the series ‘Made in Chelsea.’ Her mother, Karen, also appeared on the show and surprised fans with her charm. Her father separated from her mother and now lives with his girlfriend. He is not too involved with his children.Louise graduated from ‘Downe House High School,’ where she was a boarder during her senior years. She enjoyed the company of her friends but was not involved in any extracurricular activities. She was known to be a shy girl who preferred to keep to herself. Later, she earned her master’s degree in geography from ‘Edinburgh University,’ where she made friends who influenced her to socialize and come out of her shell.Continue Reading BelowRecommended Lists:
- Louise Thompson made a brief appearance on the reality show ‘Made in Chelsea’ in late 2010, while she was still in college. She joined the show as a regular cast member during its second series in 2011. Her first episode on the show portrayed her personal life and her involvement in a love triangle with Jamie Laing and Spencer Matthews.The series became one of the most popular ‘E4’ shows since its inception and introduced her to the entertainment industry. It continued to cover her relationships with several boyfriends, including her present relationship with fitness trainer Ryan Libbey.In 2015, she proved her physical fitness by participating in the winter sports reality show ‘The Jump,’ where she finished in the fourth place. Since then, she has been active on social media to promote physical fitness and healthy living.She has been a lead figure in the campaigns for ‘Cadbury’s ‘Crème Egg,’ ‘Magnum Mini,’ ‘Goddiva,’ and ‘Gorgeous Couture.’ She also modeled for the brand ‘Boux Avenue.’ In 2017, she modeled for an enviable selection of swimwear.She carried out research on fitness and lifestyle and came up with her own book, ‘Live Well With Louise: Fitness & Food to Feel Strong & Happy,’ which was released in June 2018. The book was enjoyed by her fans and received positive reviews.She started making clothes with a friend as a hobby and soon introduced her own line of clothing, ‘Pocket London.’ Her jeans and T-shirts were loved by all, and this success prompted her to make accessories, too.Louise is currently a well-established socialite with a large fan following on social media.Continue Reading BelowRecommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Major Works
- She has appeared on the reality shows ‘The Jump’ (2014), ‘Made in Chelsea’ (2011), and ‘Made in Chelsea: Ibiza’ (2017).She released the book titled ‘Live Well With Louise: Fitness & Food to Feel Strong & Happy’ in 2018.Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Personal Life
- Louise loves to be outdoors and enjoys skiing and skating. She loves trekking in the mountains and is an avid animal lover. She has a pet dog that is part of her daily life. She has a sharp fashion sense and is a fan of ‘Peter Pan’ collars and oversized handbags. She is known to dress boldly and is not bothered about the opinion of others, as long as she is comfortable.By virtue of being a reality star, her name has been romantically associated with a number of men. She dated Jamie Laing and Spencer Matthews in 2012. She later parted ways with both of them.In 2013, her name was associated with Niall Horan and Andy Jordan. In 2014, she started dating TV personality Alik Alfus, and in 2017, her name was associated with Ryan Libbey.She is a prolific “Instagrammer” and loves to post pictures of her glamorous and extravagant lifestyle on social media. She often posts a host of photographs of her training sessions with Ryan Libbey.Louise once got addicted to alcohol and almost ended up ruining her health. However, Ryan soon turned Louise into a health-conscious woman and put her life back on track. She is currently a fitness addict and loves to work out.Although she has had a string of boyfriends, she has not been in a long-term relationship yet. There were rumors about her engagement with Ryan Libbey, but it has not been confirmed. She once stated that she wished to live life to the fullest before being tied down with a family.Trivia
- She has started her own clothing line, ‘Pocket London,’ with a friend as a hobby.Her book, ‘Live Well With Louise: Fitness & Food to Feel Strong & Happy,’ is a result of her personal experiences in life and her extensive research on the subject.
How To CiteArticle Title- Louise Thompson BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/louise-thompson-42616.phpLast Updated- October 24, 2018
People Also Viewed