Georgia Toffolo Biography
Sun Sign: Libra
Also Known As: Georgia Valerie Toff Toffolo, Georgia Valerie Toffolo
Born in: Torquay, Devon, England
Famous as: Reality Star
father: Gary Bennett
mother: Nicola Toffolo
City: Torquay, England
education: Blundell's School, The Maynard School, University of Westminster, Torquay Girls' Grammar School
Georgia Valerie Toffolo is an English reality television star and a media personality who witnessed a meteoric rise to fame after her appearance in the BAFTA award-winning, structured-reality television series ‘Made in Chelsea’ in 2014. She also appeared in the seventeenth season of the British survival reality television game show ‘I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!’, and eventually won it by beating English television actor Jamie Lomas and writer Iain Lee in the final. After her victory in ‘I'm a Celebrity...Get Me Out of Here!’ in 2017, she enjoyed a huge surge in her fame in the television industry, attracting millions of fans across various social media platforms. Currently, the English star is busy with many projects, including the television program ‘This Morning.’
- Georgia Toffolo started her journey on television as a reality television star in 2014. She entered the seventh series of the BAFTA award-winning, structured-reality television series ‘Made in Chelsea’. She featured alongside other contestants like Riley Uggla, Aurelie Mason-Perez and Ed "Fordy" Ford in her debut series. Three years later she took part in the third season of the British reality television dating program ‘Celebs Go Dating’ alongside other known faces like Bobby-Cole Norris (reality TV star), Calum Best (model and television star), Charlotte Dawson (television star), Courtney Stodden (television star), and James "Arg" Argent (reality TV star). In the show, the contestants date each other and see if they develop a special bond with anyone. Toffolo didn’t bond with anyone except one contestant named Jackson, with whom she went on another date.
- Toffolo witnessed a meteoric rise in her fame when she appeared on the 17th season of the British survival reality television game show ‘I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here!’ in 2017. She won the finale, beating fellow contestants, actor Jamie Lomas and comedian/writer Iain Lee. Since then, she has become an internet sensation, with millions of people following her on her official social media platforms.
- In 2018, she appeared in the British daytime television program ‘This Morning’ as a reporter and took part in the 2018 National Television Awards as a backstage presenter.
- Georgia Toffolo was born in Torquay, Devon, on 23 October 1994 to Nicola Toffolo and Gary Bennett. She was raised in London and attended multiple schools, including Torquay Grammar School for Girls, Stoodley Knowle Independent School for Girls, The Maynard School, and Blundell's School.
- After completing her schooling, she went to the University of Westminster to study law. However, she dropped out after realizing that becoming a lawyer was not her true calling.
- Toffolo took several jobs after dropping out of the law school, including working in an old people’s home and in a charity shop. Then she joined a family-run firm of solicitors before taking a job at the firm Family Law in Partnership in London. She eventually left this job to enter the entertainment industry.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed