Lilia Buckingham Biography
Boyfriend: Jaeden Lieberher
Sun Sign: Aries
Born in: Los Angeles, California
Famous as: Dancer
father: Marcus Buckingham
mother: Jane Ruth Buckingham, née Rinzler
U.S. State: California
City: Los Angeles
Lilia Buckingham is an American competitive dancer who is currently affiliated with MNR Dance Factory. A native Californian, Lilia became interested in the performing arts very early in her life. She garnered fame under unique circumstances and it is quite safe to say that she did not go looking for it. Through her mother, she became acquainted with several performers from the reality show ‘Dance Moms,’ and they, in turn, posted pictures with Lilia on their social media accounts. Soon enough, she became a topic of conversation on the internet, with thousands wondering if she was a new contestant on the show. It did not matter that the girl, her family and even the performers themselves denied her involvement in the show. People continued to speculate until Lilia stopped posting on Instagram. During this period, Lilia was even stalked by another girl of her age. Since then, owing to her new-found online fame, she has appeared on shows such as ‘Good Morning America’ and ‘Modern Family’. She has 12 thousand and 861 thousand followers on Twitter and Instagram respectively and 23 thousand subscribers on YouTube.
- Dancing from an early age, Lilia has demonstrated her skills time and again. She was the Regional Junior Rainbow Rising Starz DOY 2013 and the Regional Junior Miss Thunderstruck Dance Icon 2015.
- In the mid-2010s, her mother Jane Buckingham was introduced to several performers from Lifetime’s popular dance reality show ‘Dance Moms’. She, in turn, introduced her daughter to these children knowing they are as passionate about dancing as Lilia is. Subsequently, many of these children posted photos of themselves with Lilia on their respective social media accounts.
- Soon, people began to speculate that Lilia was also part of the ‘Dance Moms’ cast. She acquired thousands of followers overnight and multiple fan pages by the end of the week. It didn’t matter that Lilia, her brother Jack, and even the performers themselves denied her affiliation with ‘Dance Moms’. She even had a girl constantly calling her and threatening that she would reveal Lilia’s phone number to the public if she did not respond to the girl.
- Lilia eventually decided to stop posting on Instagram and did not return to the site until a couple of years later. She is also an aspiring actress and model, having appeared in shows, such as ‘Modern Family’ (2012), ‘Good Morning America’ (2013) and ‘Day & Night’ (2016).
- Lillia was born on April 9, 2003, in Los Angeles, California to Marcus Buckingham and Jane Ruth Buckingham, née Rinzler. Both of her parents are writers. Marcus is a British-born author, motivational speaker, and business consultant, who has published several books, including ‘First, Break All the Rules’ (1999), ‘Now, Discover Your Strengths’ (2001), and ‘StandOut 2.0: Assess Your Strengths. Find Your Edge. Win at Work’ (2015). Jane has authored ‘The Modern Girl's Guide to Life’ and ‘The Modern Girl's Guide to Sticky Situations’.
- In May 2013, HuffPost published an article by Jane, ‘Four Seconds of Fame’, which was about Lilia and their family’s experience when she suddenly became famous.
- Lilia also has an older brother named Jack who is quite active on social media as well. Presently, she is in a relationship with actor Jaeden Lieberher.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed