Saryna Garcia Biography
Saryna Garcia is an American social media star, dancer, actress, and model. She first gained prominence for her dance videos, which she had posted on TikTok (earlier known as Musical.ly). Saryna’s popularity as a dancer increased in 2016, when she featured as guest dancer in the sixth season of one of America’s most popular dance reality television shows, ‘Dance Moms.’ Thereafter, she featured in multiple commercials with world-renowned brands, such as ‘Uber Teen,’ ‘Honda,’ and ‘Disney.’ Saryna, who is currently signed with ‘Dream Talent Management’ and ‘The Movement Talent Agency’ (MTA), has appeared in a couple of television series and music videos as well. She also accompanied artists like Johnny Orlando and Mackenzie Ziegler as part of their ‘North American Tour.’
- Saryna Garcia was born on March 19, 2004 in Whittier, California, Los Angeles. She developed interest in dancing at the age of three and began training at a very young age.
- Though hip hop and contemporary are her favorites, Saryna has been trained in various dance forms, such as Jazz Funk, Ballet, Tap, Musical Theatre, and Lyrical. She is a trained gymnast and possesses amazing tumbling skills.
- To flaunt her dancing skills, she started posting her dance videos on TikTok. Not surprisingly, her videos were liked by many and soon Saryna started gathering more views and likes on TikTok.
- In 2014, she took part in a famous dance competition, ‘Spotlight Cup,’ which is a national level tournament. In the competition, she was seen alongside dancers like Anneston Pisayavong and Kaycee Rice.
- She created her self-titled YouTube channel on October 23, 2015. She then started posting her dance videos on YouTube, which increased her popularity. She became a household name in 2016, when she was featured as a guest dancer in the sixth season of the popular dance reality television show, ‘Dance Moms.’
- She also became a part of a dance group called ‘Kid Clippers Dance Team.’ She then went on to win one of the episodes of ‘Dance off Juniors,’ which was aired on ‘Danceon Network.’ Her popularity as a dancer earned her many other opportunities in the field of modeling and acting.
- Saryna is currently signed with ‘Dream Talent Management’ and ‘The Movement Talent Agency’ (MTA). She has featured in multiple commercials with world-renowned brands, such as ‘Uber Teen,’ ‘Honda,’ and ‘Disney.’
- She has also appeared in a couple of television series. While she played a minor role in the comedy series ‘Nicky, Ricky, Dicky & Dawn,’ she appeared as Kim in as many as ten episodes in a series titled ‘Mani.’
- Saryna appeared in music videos of American rapper Taboo and popular dancer Matt Steffanina. She has also appeared in one of Johnny Orlando and Mackenzie Ziegler’s music videos, apart from accompanying the musical duo on their ‘North American Tour.’
- Apart from YouTube, she is also popular on Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, and Snapchat. While her Twitter account has more than 4,000 followers, her Instagram account has managed to gather over 287,000 followers. With more than 410,000 fans on TikTok, she is one of the most popular TikTok stars.
- Saryna Garcia currently trains at ‘The Abby Lee Dance Company,’ where she often takes part in various competitions and shows. She is enrolled at ‘Orange County School of the Arts’ in Santa Ana, California.
- She is close to her younger brother Nathaniel. Her bond with her brother strengthened when she saved him once from drowning. She has even featured her brother in a couple of YouTube videos.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed