Kaycee Rice Biography
Kaycee Rice is a young American dancer and social media personality. She gained fame as a member of the dance crews immaBEAST and lilBEASTS and went on to compete in the second season of the show ‘World of Dance.’ She has also been a guest dancer in season 5 of the reality dance competition show, ‘Dance Moms.’ As a social media personality, Rice is a popular YouTuber who has been sharing her dance moves on Kaycee Rice **Official Channel**. Passionate about dancing since childhood, she is extremely talented when it comes to the art. She knows numerous dance forms and can easily perform them anytime and anywhere even without rehearsing. Rice, who is a multitalented girl, is also trained in Tae Kwon Do. Despite her frequent dance rehearsals, she makes it a priority to invest enough time in her studies. She is family oriented and enjoys spending her leisure time with her siblings and parents.
- Kaycee Rice began dancing when she was four-and-a-half years old and started competing at the age of five. Till date, she has participated in a number of dance shows and events. She served as a guest dancer in ‘Dance Moms’ episode ‘In Abby's Trash, Cathy's Treasure’ in which she performed in the group dance "Ethereal". Rice also appeared in the show’s episode called ‘In Mackenzie's Time to Shine’ in which she was part of the group Stand Up. The young dancer has been a part of the dance crews immaBEAST and lilBEASTS that competed in season two of ‘World of Dance.’
- In the year 2013, Rice became an overnight sensation when Katy Perry tweeted her "WERK" dance video. The same year, she also gave a solo performance on ‘Queen Latifah Show’ and was briefly interviewed as well. She appeared in the reality completion show ‘America's Got Talent’ in 2014. Rice has also appeared in a number of music videos including Samuel Cristea’s "Time to Dance" and Meghan Trainor’s "All About That Bass". She performed in the 2015 Super Bowl XLIX halftime show where she shared the stage with Missy Elliott and Katy Perry.
- Coming to Kaycee Rice’s YouTube career, she has been uploading her dance videos on the platform since 2010. The most popular dance video on her channel is Kaycee Rice - "Cooties" in which she can be seen performing at a show. In April 2014, the American dancer posted a video set to a mix that featured Beyoncé Knowles' songs "Diva” and “Flawless". Till date, her channel Kaycee Rice **Official Channel** has earned moderate popularity, currently having over 263k subscribers.
- Kaycee Rice was born on October 21, 2002 in Woodland Hills, California, the USA. She has a sister named Kylie and a brother named Devon. Her mother Laura runs a dance studio called Studio 13. Her favorite dance style is tap.
- Kaycee was the Teen Miss Dance Icon as well as the grand title champion at Thunderstruck's 2015 International Finals. As the winner of the competition, she won an all-expenses-paid trip to Paris.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed