Helena Seger Biography
Sun Sign: Virgo
Born in: Lindesberg Municipality, Orebro County
Famous as: Partner of Swedish footballer Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Height: 1.65 m
father: Ingemar Seger
mother: Margareta Seger
siblings: Henrik Seger, Karin Seger
children: Maximilian Ibrahimović, Vincent Ibrahimović
Partner: Zlatan Ibrahimovic
education: Graduate (with specialization in Economics)
Helena Seger is a talented and dynamic Swedish woman who worked her way up to become an incredibly successful businesswoman. However, Helena’s best claim to fame is being the partner of Sweden’s most celebrated footballer, Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Ibrahimovic is a highly rated footballer who plays for the illustrious English football club, Manchester United as a striker. The svelte Swedish damsel, who has had stints in communications, marketing, and finance sectors, first met Ibrahimovic when she was 32 years old, 11 years his senior. After completing her studies, she worked in a Swedish firm. She continued to add to her professional experience by landing sales and marketing jobs in numerous reputed companies. Banking on her stunning looks, she pursued modeling and sashayed on the ramp on behalf of several well-known fashion designers. Seger started dating Ibrahimovic while she was working in a tobacco production firm. She is the biological mother of Ibrahimovic’s two sons, Maxmilian and Vincent. Helena is a very gregarious and sociable person. She also has a penchant for weightlifting and regularly practices lifting heavy metal for keeping herself fit and trim. She loves to rustle up delicious dishes for herself and her family during her free time.
- Helena Seger was born on 25 August 1970, in Lindesberg Municipality which falls under Orebro County in Sweden. She’s the eldest amongst the three children born to her parents. She has one sister named Karin and a brother named Henrik.
- After she completed her schooling, she went on to pursue a graduate program in economics. Armed with her graduate degree, she embarked on a trailblazing professional career, working in several Swedish multinationals and transnational firms in highly responsible positions.
- She landed her very first job in Gul & Blå, a Swedish firm, in 1983 when she was only 13 years old. She enriched her professional experience by working in several other renowned companies including but not limited to ‘Diesel’, ‘Replay’, Rabbit, and JC.
- She worked as sales representative for three years in ‘Bonner’ promoting the products of the enterprise. She also served as a marketing & sales rep in Corona and Hooch for two years. She worked as a barmaid in a bar for some time.
- Owing to her drop-dead gorgeous looks, she got modeling assignments and sashayed on the ramp for several famous fashion designers. She is also known to have performed bit roles in a few movies.
- Helena took time out to attend fabric embroidery and pattern design classes in between her job stints. She took up employment in Swedish Match in 1998 and later found a job in Austria Tabak when the former company was sold off.
- She enrolled for brand management, communication, and marketing programs during the period she was engaged in the tobacco industry. She served as a marketing manager in FlyMe and also worked for Malaco Leaf. It was while working in the tobacco trade that she came across Zlatan Ibrahimovic in 2002 and the two entered into a relationship.
- In 2005, Helena left her job at FlyMe and relocated to Italy with her partner, Ibrahimovic. In 2006, the couple was blessed with a baby boy whom they christened ‘Maxmilian’ and in 2008, Helena and Zlatan again became parents of a second baby, a son named Vincent.
- Presently, Helena and Ibrahimovic along with their two sons live in Paris. The family also has a pet, a bulldog that has been named ‘Trustor’. After they settled down in Paris, a buzz started gaining ground that Helena was contemplating shifting back to Italy.
- Helena Seger strongly felt that she and her family would be able to enjoy a better quality of life in Italy. It was also rumored that the family might follow in the footsteps of Victoria and David Beckham by migrating to the US and settling down there.
- Seger knows how to enjoy life. She often takes extended breaks from her day-to-day work and business engagements to find for time her interests and pastimes. She’s an extremely health-conscious person whose favorite mode of staying fit is weightlifting.
- Helena is also a refined epicure, taking immense pleasure in rustling up mouthwatering dishes for the entire family. Nevertheless, accompanying Zlatan during his tours and seeing him in action in the hallowed soccer stadiums and playing arenas of Europe is what she follows most passionately.
- Helena and Zlatan have been known to invest heavily in real estate around the world. A residential property the couple purchased in Malmo many years ago has now been put on the market following an expensive makeover.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed