Hana Giraldo Biography
Boyfriend: Kyle Massey
Sun Sign: Pisces
Born Country: United States
Born in: Los Angeles, California
Famous as: Fashion Designer
father: Neil Giraldo
mother: Pat Benatar
U.S. State: California
City: Los Angeles
Hana Giraldo is a singer, actress and fashion designer. She is known for her hit songs ‘2 Hits,’ ‘Insanity’ and ‘Tote - Gimme that Bass,’ and has also appeared in numerous music videos. As an actress, she has featured in many television series and films, including ‘Big Baby’ and ‘A Christmas Cruise.’ An avid fashionista, she owns a fashion line called ‘RiptLA’ that produces custom t-shirts and vintage clothing. Hailing from a musical background, Giraldo is also recognized as a daughter of the songwriter cum guitarist Neil Giraldo and pop queen Pat Benatar. Her fans also admire her for the comedy videos she shares on various social media outlets like Instagram and YouTube. The multitalented artist is also an anti-bullying activist and motivates people in raising their voices against bullying. On a personal note, Giraldo is a happy-go-lucky kind of a woman who loves spending her leisure time with her family, friends, and boyfriend.
- Hana Giraldo kicked off her career as a fashion designer. Soon, she started creating singing and comedy videos, many of which also featured social media personalities like Lele Pons. After one of her videos went viral, she garnered a lot of followers on Instagram. In 2017, Giraldo featured in the video “When you save numbers” alongside social media sensation Madison Perrin. She has also appeared in several other hit videos including “When your Boyfriend can’t say no”, “When your friends bilingual”, “What did I get myself into”, “Long Nail Problems” and “What we do in our free time”, to name a few.
- Besides having a massive fan following of over 670k followers on Instagram, Giraldo also has a moderate number of subscribers on her self-titled YouTube channel where she posts vlogs.
- As a singer, the beauty is noted for her hit tracks ‘Tote - Gimme that Bass,’ ‘Insanity,’ and ‘2 Hits.’ She has displayed her acting skills in many films and television programs, such as ‘Big Baby,’ ‘Don't Look,’ ‘Christmas Cruise,’ ‘Street 2’ and ‘Slasher Party.’ The owner and founder of the fashion line RiptLA, Giraldo creates custom tees and vintage clothing.
- Hana Giraldo was born on March 12, 1994 in the United States to Neil Giraldo and Pat Benatar. Her father is a professional guitarist known for his work with Kenny Loggins on the hit album ‘High Adventure.’ Her mother is a four-time Grammy Award-winning pop star known for her hit songs "Hit Me with Your Best Shot" and "Love Is a Battlefield". Hana Giraldo has an elder sister named Haley, who is a model and Instagram personality.
- Talking about her love life, she is in a relationship with Kyle Massey, who played the role of Cory Baxter in Disney Channel’s teen drama ‘That's So Raven’ as well as its spin-off ‘Cory in the House.’ The two frequently attend red carpet events together and are never shy to showcase their love on social media. In 2018, Massey faced a lawsuit for sending explicit messages to a teen girl who stayed with him and his girlfriend. Despite the lawsuit, the couple seems to be having a stable relationship as of today.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed