Kyle Massey Biography
Sun Sign: Virgo
Also Known As: Kyle Orlando Massey
Born in: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Famous as: Actor
father: Michael Massey
mother: Angel Massey
siblings: Christopher Massey
City: Atlanta, Georgia
Kyle Orlando Massey is an American actor, singer, rapper, songwriter, and musician. He is best known for starring as Cory Baxter on Disney Channel’s ‘That's So Raven’ and its spin-off series ‘Cory in the House’. Massey has also acted in ‘Life Is Ruff’, a Disney Channel Original Movie. As a voice actor, he has provided his voice to the character of Milo for Disney’s animated series ‘Fish Hooks’. Massey, who was the runner-up on ABC's ‘Dancing with the Stars’ in its 11th season, has released numerous rap songs for Hollywood Records and Walt Disney Records. The actor cum singer has sung theme songs for ‘Yin Yang Yo’ and ‘Cory in the House’. Besides these, he sang in the music video for ‘Underdog’. Massey, along with his brother Christopher, gives rap performances as the duo ‘The Massey Boyz’. The American artiste has also appeared in television projects like ‘Express Yourself’, ‘The Electric Company’, ‘Gotham’, ‘Being Mary Jane’ and ‘Mighty Magiswords’.
- Kyle Massey appeared in the interstitial series ‘Express Yourself’ in 2002. The following year, he was cast in the lead role of Cory Baxter for Disney Channel’s ‘That's So Raven’. After this, he acted in the Disney Channel Original Movie titled ‘Life Is Ruff’. In 2006, Massey began voicing Bertha for ‘American Dragon: Jake Long’. The same year, he rapped the song "It's a Dog" and also sang the theme song for ‘Yin Yang Yo’.
- Soon after this, the American multi-performer reprised his role of Cory Baxter on ‘That's So Raven’s sequel titled ‘Cory in the House’ in 2007. The same year, Massey sang the theme song for the series and also contributed to the track ‘Underdog Raps’ for Disney. He then had a recurring role in the program ‘The Electric Company’. From 2010 to 2014, he lent his voice to the character of Milo in the animated series ‘Fish Hooks’.
- Around this time, Massey also participated in the eleventh season of the reality TV competition ‘Dancing with the Stars’. He got featured in the flick ‘Senior Project’ as well as in the crime drama ‘Gotham’ in the same period. Then in 2015, the American star played the role of Cameron in the TV series ‘Being Mary Jane’. A year later, he began portraying the character of Mr. Spoony in the animated fantasy-comedy series ‘Mighty Magiswords’.
- Kyle Massey was born as Kyle Orlando Massey on August 28, 1991, in Atlanta, Georgia, USA, to parents Angel and Michael Massey. He has a brother named Christopher who is also an actor.
- Massey serves as the StarPower Ambassador for Starlight Children's Foundation. Besides these, information regarding his family background, education, and dating life is unavailable on the web. However, one can get to know more about the versatile American performer by following him on various social media platforms.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed