Whitney Scott Mathers Biography
Whitney Scott Mathers is one of the three daughters of popular American rapper, Eminem. Whitney is the biological daughter of Eminem’s ex-wife, Kimberly, from her relationship with another man. She was later adopted by the famous rap artist. Eminem has always mentioned his daughters in his songs and thus, it led to a general curiosity about the relationship that he shares with Whitney. Eminem is usually praised for having a soft side when it comes to his private life, despite the fact that he comes across as an arrogant artist in almost all his music videos. He is mostly quiet about his private life, but when it comes to his daughters, he expresses his love for them from time to time. He married Kimberly in 1999 after a long-term relationship which resulted in the birth of his biological daughter, Hailie. Soon after the divorce, which took place in 2001, Kim started a brief relationship with a tattoo artist named Eric Hatter. Whitney was born from this relationship in 2002. Eminem legally adopted Whitney and presently, she lives in his house along with two of his daughters, Hailie and Alaina.
- Whitney Scott Mathers was born on April 16, 2002, to Eminem's ex-wife Kimberly and her partner Eric Hartter. She has two elder sisters, Hailie and Alaina.
- Whitney is currently studying in high school and is good in academics. Though she loves Alaina, she is way more attached to Hailie whom she looks up to.
- Eminem has had a troubled personal life, with a long history of drug abuse and physical violence. He fell in love with Kimberly Scott in the mid-90s and the couple tied the knot in 1999. Their daughter, Hailie, was born in 1995, but the birth of a baby didn’t resolve the personal issues that they both had.
- Eminem found Kim cheating on him with several other men and this resulted into physical violence, for which he was booked by the police. In 2001, Eminem divorced Kim and even wrote a few songs about her, which did not go down well with Kim.
- Soon after divorcing Eminem, Kim had a brief relationship with a man named Eric Hatter and gave birth to Whitney on 16 April, 2002. But Whitney hasn’t yet met her biological father who happens to be on the run for several years.
The same year, Eminem legally adopted Whitney Scott Mathers as her mother was a troubled woman who was also addicted to drugs. Eminem and Kim married once again in 2006, but that also ended very badly.
Despite Whitney being a lovechild of Kim, Eminem loves her as much as he loves his other daughters. Even Kim mentioned this fact in an interview and said that Eminem was an excellent father to all three of his daughters.
- Eminem mentions his daughters frequently in his songs, and even works less in order to spend more time with them as he doesn’t want them to grow up like he did.
Her biological father, Eric Hartter, died of drug overdose on August 22, 2019. His dead body was found by his mother in an abandoned house in Detroit, Michigan.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed