Alaina Marie Mathers Biography
Sun Sign: Taurus
Born in: United States of America
Famous as: Eminem's Daughter
mother: Dawn Scott, Kimberly Anne Scott
U.S. State: Michigan
Alaina Marie Mathers is the adopted daughter of Eminem, the extremely popular American rapper. Even before Eminem adopted her, she was related to him as she happens to be the daughter of Dawn Scott, the twin sister of Kim Scott, Eminem’s ex-wife. In order to cope with depression and poverty, Dawn Scott started taking drugs while Alaina was just a few years old. Despite Eminem’s best effort, he was unsuccessful in getting her out of the addiction, and hence he took Alaina under his custody in order to provide her with a better upbringing. She is now known to the world as one of the three daughters of the famous rapper. Alaina has been maintaining a low profile since the time she was a kid, and unlike other star kids, she doesn’t have even a single social media account. She spends most of her time with her sisters, Hailie and Whitney. While Hailie is Eminem’s biological daughter, Whitney is one of the rapper’s two adopted daughters.
- Alaina Mathers was born on 3 May, 1993 and named Amanda Marie Scott at the time of her birth. Her mother, Dawn Scott, had a troubled private life and she couldn’t identify her daughter’s biological father.
- Eminem extended his help to the twin sisters, Kim and Dawn. He eventually fell in love with Kim, who later gave birth to their daughter, Hailie. During the mid-2000s, when Dawn’s drug abuse went from bad to worse, Eminem adopted Alaina. Dawn on the other hand, failed to take any action and allowed herself to be consumed by drugs and alcohol.
- One of Dawn’s boyfriend said that there was a time when Dawn would consume anything and everything that would make her high. Eminem tried his best to keep Alaina away from the influence of her mother, but meetings between Alaina and Dawn did take place from time-to-time.
- Alaina grew up with Hailie, Eminem’s daughter from Kim, and Whitney, Kim’s daughter from another relationship. Alaina, Hailie and Whitney got along rather well with each other and Eminem left no stone unturned in making sure they all feel like real sisters. Eminem and Kim parted ways when he caught her cheating on him in 2001 and all he had with him were his daughters.
- He has even mentioned them in some of his most famous songs, such as ‘Mockingbird’, ‘Crazy in Love’ and ‘Going through Changes’. Eminem loves Alaina and Whitney as much as he loves his biological daughter, Hailie. He even officially changed Alaina’s name when he legally adopted her, in order to keep her away from the tragedies of her past life.
- Dawn Scott passed away as a result of Heroin overdose. She was found lying dead in her apartment in January 2016, which came across as a major blow to Eminem’s family.
- The complexity involved in Eminem’s personal relationships reflects in his songs from time to time. Presently, he lives in a mansion, along with his daughters and his half-brother.
- Though Eminem has thrown adequate light on his personal life through his songs, he usually refrains from talking about it in public. Alaina seems to have inherited this quality from him as there is hardly any information about her personal life, including her romantic relationships.
- In order to further stay away from the limelight, she has not created any social media account. However, in 2016, a report surfaced, saying that Alaina has been studying public relations at the University of Oakland. This proves that she has no interest in making a career in show business.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed