Theodora Rose Williams Biography
Nick Name: Teddy
Birthday: September 18, 2012
Age: 7 Years
Sun Sign: Virgo
Born in: Los Angeles, California
Famous as: Robbie Williams' Daughter
father: Robbie Williams
mother: Ayda Field
siblings: Charlton Valentine Williams, Josephine Williams
U.S. State: California
City: Los Angeles
Theodora Rose Williams is the daughter of American-born actor Ayda Field and famous English singer-songwriter Robbie Williams. Theodora is the eldest of the three children of his parents. Both her parents have been judges of the reality show 'The X Factor.' Theodora is also known as "Teddy" and is known to be Robbie’s lifesaver during his long battle with drug and alcohol addiction. Theodora was one of the bridesmaids at the royal wedding of Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank. She is often seen in the pictures posted on her parents’ social-media accounts. However, her parents mostly keep Theodora away from the media spotlight.
- Theodora’s parents began dating in 2006. However, their relationship faced several ups and downs. Ayda once revealed that she had been dumped by Robbie thrice by the time she finally decided to settle down with him. Robbie’s drug and alcohol addiction, too, created a lot of problems in their lives. He has always acknowledged Ayda’s efforts in giving a positive direction to his life. She stayed by Robbie’s side throughout his struggle and also nursed him.
- On August 7, 2010, Robbie and Ayda got married at a private wedding ceremony held at Robbie’s mansion in Beverly Hills, Los Angeles. On March 30, 2012, they announced they were expecting a baby girl.
- Theodora was born on September 18, 2012, in Los Angeles, California, at 3.33pm. She weighed 7Ibs 4oz at the time of her birth. Theodora has two younger brothers: Charlton Valentine Williams, born in 2014, and Colette (Coco) Josephine Williams, born through surrogacy in 2018.
- Theodora is affectionately called "Teddy" by her parents. Robbie also calls her his lifesaver. Like her mother, Theodora has made a considerable contribution in Robbie’s fight against drugs and alcohol. In 2013, Robbie told the 'Daily Mail,' “I was days away from dying quite a few times on all manner of substances." He added that a cocaine overdose had left his left arm numb. It was because of Theodora that he had come back to life. His first bundle of joy has been his motivation to stay away from drugs and alcohol and live a healthy life. In one of the episodes of the British panel show 'Loose Women,' Ayda showed a clip that featured Theodora singing the song 'Love My Life,' which Robbie had written about his children. The clip left him teary-eyed, and he struggled to control his emotions.
- Theodora was one of the bridesmaids at the wedding of Princess Eugenie of York and Jack Brooksbank. Theodora’s parents are long-time friends of Princess Eugenie and her sister, Princess Beatrice. Hence, Theodora got an opportunity to be a significant part of the royal wedding that took place at 'St George's Chapel,' ‘Windsor Castle,’ on October 12, 2018.
- Theodora joined Maud Windsor, the 4-year-old daughter of Lord Freddie Windsor, and Princess Charlotte, who also served as bridesmaids at Eugenie's wedding.
- Theodora loves to sing and play the piano. She adores Taylor Swift and had attended a few of her concerts. Theodora also enjoys horseback riding.
- Theodora’s parents are protective regarding her privacy. Although she and her siblings are often featured on her parents’ social-media accounts, her parents avoid bringing them in the limelight.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed