Sarah Snyder Biography
Sarah Snyder is an American model and actor. She is better known as the former girlfriend of famous American rapper Jaden Smith. Sarah has been part of several modeling projects and has worked with a number of top luxurious fashion brands. She is known for her quirky sense of style, which she often displays through her 'Instagram' pictures. Her acting projects include movies that are mostly from the thriller or horror genre. In 2015, Sarah was booked by the Bedford police for stealing a 'Hermès' bag from a consignment shop.
- Sarah earned her modeling breakthrough in 2014, when she did a photo shoot with 'Urban Abstract Photography.' The photo shoot opened many avenues for her in the field of modeling. She has been part of campaigns for brands such as 'Forever 21,' 'Calvin Klein,' and 'UNIQLO.' She was also featured in an issue of 'Vogue Japan’ and became the face of German luxury fashion house 'Hugo Boss.'
- Sarah is known for her unusual and quirky sense of style. She can carry off bright colors, patches, and patterns effortlessly. Her photos on 'Instagram' have earned her over a million followers on the platform.
- Before venturing into modeling, Sarah had acted in a few movies. She had appeared as ‘Dotty’ in the 2010 horror flick 'Scarlet Rain.' She was also part of the horror drama 'Dead Woman’s Hollow.' She played ‘Laura Gentry’ in 'Ghoul Society' and ‘Barbara Hamilton’ in 'Night of the Living Dead: Genesis.'
- In 2015, Sarah was charged with larceny. She was accused of stealing a 'Hermès' bag worth over $15,000 from ‘Penny Pinchers,’ a consignment shop in the posh area of Bedford, New York. The theft took place on February 19, 2015, and Sarah was arrested after a four-month investigation by the Bedford police. Sarah produced several pieces of evidence to prove her alibi. She showed plane tickets, pictures, and cell-phone records to prove that she was in Miami at the time of the theft. In spite of this, Sarah had to spend 56 days in jail. A public defender was arranged for her, and she was granted bail after paying a fine of $8,000. After being released from jail, Sarah posted a picture that showed her wearing a T-shirt with her mugshot printed on it. The photo posted on ‘Instagram’ soon became viral across the internet. On February 10, 2016, the Bedford jurisdiction dismissed all charges against Sarah.
- Sarah was born Sarah Irene Snyder, on July 30, 1995, in the US. She spent a few of her initial years in New York and later moved to California to pursue her career.
- Sarah has dated popular actor, rapper, singer, and songwriter Jaden Smith. Jaden and Sarah started dating each other in 2015 and were captured together several times by the paparazzi. They made headlines after being clicked kissing at the 'New York Fashion Week' in 2015. Their relationship was hit by rumors of Sarah cheating on Jaden. She was rumored to have had a secret affair with a photographer named Gunner Stahl. The rumors surfaced after a few of their photos were posted on the internet. However, neither Sarah nor Jaden spoke about the rumor. Instead, they continued to show their affection for each other publicly, until their break-up in 2017. Prior to this, Sarah had dated model Ian Connor from 2014 to 2015. Sarah once made headlines after being photographed with Leonardo DiCaprio.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed