Priscilla Coelho Biography
Priscilla Coelho is a Brazilian digital marketer, former sales executive officer, and development executive who is better known as the longtime girlfriend of Brazilian football legend Ronaldinho. However, she is not the only girlfriend of the World Cup-winning footballer; she lives "harmoniously" with his new flame Beatriz Souza in his coastal mansion in Rio. According to recent reports, Ronaldinho is engaged to both his girlfriends and is expected to marry them at a recent event, even though he himself has claimed that the reports are lies. On the professional front, Priscilla did an advertising job at Grupo Diários Associados. She then became a Business Development Executive at Search Optics. She later worked as a Sales Executive at Reachlocal Brazil and worked in guest relations for Royal Caribbean Cruises. She is currently employed at a mining company.
- Priscilla Coelho's rise to fame began in 2012 when she started dating ace footballer Ronaldinho while he was playing for club Atletico Mineiro in her home town Belo Horizonte. In the following years, she was often spotted alongside the football star at various events that they attended together. Even after he began dating another woman from her home town, Beatriz Souza, Ronaldinho kept in touch with her and later renewed the relationship, which came to media attention after both the women began accompanying him at local as well as overseas events. In March 2018, he shared pictures and videos of him with both of his girlfriends during a trip to Japan with his samba music band. She again came to media spotlight in late May after reports of his engagement to both the women and his plan to get married to both was published.
- Priscilla Alves Coelho was born on December 18, 1983 in Belo Horizonte, Brazil. She entered University Center of Belo Horizonte in 2005 to study social communication and earned her Bachelor's Degree from there in 2009. She then went to Fundação Getulio Vargas and completed her Master of Business Administration degree in 2012.
- Priscilla Coelho began dating football legend Ronaldinho when he was playing for Belo Horizonte club Atletico Mineiro between 2012 and 2014. The two were in a relationship for years and made public appearances together at several events. However, in 2016, after they hit a rough patch, Ronaldinho began dating Beatriz Souza, who is also from her hometown and is reportedly close friends with her. Later the two reconciled, but he continued his new relationship as with Beatriz. In December 2017, both the girls began living in his mansion in Rio. They reportedly get an allowance of £1,500 each month to spend as they wish. Ronaldinho reportedly buys the same gifts for them. He recently gave both his girlfriends the same perfume during a overseas trip.
- According to reports, Ronaldinho asked both of them for their hands in marriage and gave both of them engagement rings in January 2018. He is expected to get married to both the girls at the same private wedding ceremony inside the Santa Monica condominium in the Barra da Tijuca district in Rio de Janeiro in August 2018. It has even been reported that Ronaldinho's neighbor, Brazilian singer Jorge Vercillo, will perform at the wedding event. However, Ronaldinho has denied all the reports in a statement on May 25th, mentioning that "I'm not going to get married, it is the biggest lie."
- In early 2018, after it was published in media that Ronaldinho was living with two girlfriends at the same time at his Rio mansion, Priscilla Coelho's parents sought to confront the footballer and his new girlfriend regarding their relationship. According to what a family friend told Brazil’s Extra newspaper, her parents were outraged after learning that "every present he gives to Priscilla, he also gives to the other girl." They also claimed that her reputation was at stake, as well as her job at the mining company. Later in May, the news of Ronaldinho's marriage plan to both of his girlfriends Priscilla and Beatriz caused quite a stir at several different levels. Many news outlets quickly reported that because polygamy is illegal in Brazil, the footballer and his two wives would be awarded 6 years of jail term if they actually get married. Ronaldinho's sister as well as his press coordinator, Deisi, stated in an interview with Brazilian columnist Leo Dias that she is against polygamy and won't be attending her brother's wedding. Ronaldinho, who recently joined centre-right party, the Brazilian Republican Party (PRB), was criticized by several party insiders for his "unorthodox lifestyle choices", which they thought would affect their chances in the upcoming elections.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed