Natalia Taylor Bio
Natalia Taylor is an American YouTuber who is primarily known for her "storytimes", which showcase her personal life experiences. So, if you love learning about people and their lives, then her channel is one you should definitely subscribe to! With over 734k subscribers on her channel and thousands on other social networking sites, she is undoubtedly a successful vlogger. Taylor also works as a model and was a semifinalist for Miss Coed 2016. Despite having earned much recognition on social media, the ambitious young lady has many more dreams to fulfill. Having studied nuclear medicine in college, she wishes to work with cancer patients in future. A bisexual, Taylor has dated fellow YouTuber Anna Campbell in the past. She is very frank with her audience and openly talks about sensitive issues, such as sexuality, insecurities, or her personal concerns. The multitalented diva enjoys painting as a hobby and also likes to travel and shop in her free time.
- Natalia Taylor entered her first ever modeling contest at the age of 12 and finished as the runner-up. This sparked her interest in pursuing a modeling career and she went on to model for a number of companies and brands.Recommended Lists:
- Taylor started her self-titled YouTube channel on December 6, 2015, beginning with an introduction video. This was followed by a Q&A vlog where she shared some details about herself and her life.Recommended Lists:
- The fifth video on her channel was a storytime video titled ‘How to Become a Model’. In this vlog posted in February 2016, the American beauty shared her experiences as a model and also gave tips to young aspirants who are eager to join the modeling industry. On September 25, 2016, Taylor came up with another storytime video, ‘How I Faked My Own Death’. This vlog was found to be quite interesting by her fans and it garnered thousands of views, that too in no time! Also, in the same month, she uploaded a video in which she shared a horrible incident of getting kidnapped by her schizophrenic father. After the upload, there were several arguments about this topic. Taylor proved that she told the truth by showing people evidence and answering their questions. With her touching and honest vlogs, she won the hearts of numerous people and her popularity grew steadily in the ensuing years.
- One of her popular videos, ‘Catfishing My Catfish,’ has already gathered more than 1.5 million views. With more than 734k subscribers and over 10 million views, Taylor’s channel is one of the fastest growing YouTube channels in USA.
- Natalia Taylor was born on June 26, 1996 in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA. She studied at University of Cincinnati, majoring in nuclear medicine. Taylor, who is bisexual, was earlier in a relationship with YouTuber Anna Campbell. The two broke up after dating for a brief period of time. Taylor is a member of Gamma Phi Beta Sorority. She has previously worked at a Jimmy John’s restaurant.
- It was Taylor’s grandmother who entered her into her first modeling contest. She once collaborated with YouTuber Ally Hardesty for the video "White Girl Tag!!!!!"
Natalia Taylor Fans Also Viewed