Munda is an American ‘YouTube’ personality who creates lifestyle vlogs and high school-centric videos for her channel. She is chirpy and loud. She is also known for her dynamic screen presence. Her way of interacting with the audiences has a certain charm that makes her vlogs enjoyable. Munda began her social-media career with an all-girl 'YouTube' channel, and after the channel was closed, she began her solo career. Munda does not stick to any particular kind of content. She creates vlogs on random things, such as clothing hauls, storytimes, makeup, and travel. Munda has an incredible sense of fashion that is evident from her 'Instagram' posts.
- Munda lived in Minnesota with her family when she first realized her love for vlogging. She shared a room with her brother, who would make comedy videos. Munda would often assist him. Back then, she wished to own a laptop, and one day, her father got her one. Munda then started making doll videos and asked her mother if she could post them on the internet.Recommended Lists:
- Later, when they moved to Miami, she stumbled upon an ‘Instagram’ post about a requirement for collaborators for an all-girl ‘YouTube’ channel. Munda joined the squad, and with that, her social-media career began. The girls on the channel eventually became best friends, and Munda, too, started to enjoy vlogging.Recommended Lists:
- Unfortunately, sometime later, all the other girls on the channel left, and only Munda and Ana remained. They ran the channel for a while, under the title ‘A&A.’ The two bonded even more over vlogging. The all-girl channel was discontinued completely after Munda and Ana parted ways.
- Munda resumed vlogging with her self-titled ‘YouTube’ channel, launched on January 1, 2017. The channel hosts a variety of content, such as storytimes, challenges, GRWM, comedy, hauls, and other random topics. These spontaneous vlogs have earned her over 576 thousand subscribers to date. The first popular video on the channel was ‘LAST DAY OF HIGH SCHOOL.’ Published on June 2, 2018, it has over 2.5 million views to date. Another video with over a million views is ‘10 TRENDY OUTFITS FOR BADDIES.’
- Munda posts on ‘Instagram,’ too. She mostly posts her selfies, which have earned her over 146 thousand followers on the platform. Munda showed her skills as a music artist with her first single, ‘Bad Attitude,’ which she released in September 2018.
- Munda’s real name is Amanda Chestaro. She was born on May 17, 2000, in Trenton, the capital of New Jersey, to Dominican parents. She has a brother. Her family later moved to Minnesota, where she experienced a wild Caucasian life. She learned to ride bikes there.
- Munda’s family moved to the Dominican Republic after they heard of the demise of her grandfather. Munda was in school when she lost her father in an accident. Her father’s death had a massive impact on her life. Following her father’s death, Munda’s grandmother called them to live with her in Miami.
- She once dated a guy named Randy.
- American rapper, singer, songwriter, and record producer J Cole is Munda’s role model, and she wishes to collaborate with him someday.
- She cannot go to sleep without listening to autonomous sensory meridian response (ASMR) videos.
- Munda loves writing songs.
- She enjoys watching horror movies and documentaries. Her all-time favorite TV show is ‘Law & Order.’
Munda Fans Also Viewed