Kailand Morris Biography
Girlfriend: Maddie Ziegler
Sun Sign: Virgo
Born in: United States
Famous as: Stevie Wonder's son
father: Stevie Wonder
mother: Kai Millard Morris
siblings: Aisha Morris, Keita Morris, Kwame Morris, Mumtaz Morris, Sophia Morris
Kailand Morris is an American professional fashion model and the son of the world-renowned musician and record producer Stevie Wonder. Like Stevie, Morris too, is passionate about music and has performed on stage as a drummer alongside his famous father. Not surprisingly, Morris is quite popular on social media. His Instagram page has more than 67,000 followers. Morris made headlines in 2018, when reports pertaining to his relationship with Maddie Ziegler surfaced on the internet. Morris started dating the famous dancer and actress after meeting her on the sets of the popular television series ‘Dancing with the Stars: Juniors.’
- Kailand Morris was born in September 2001 in the United States of America to Stevie Wonder and Kai Millard Morris. He was raised along with his younger brother Mandla Kadjay Carl Stevland Morris (born on May 13, 2005). Kailand Morris started hogging the limelight at a young age, thanks to his public appearances alongside his parents. He has often performed with his musician father. As much as being passionate about music, Morris started exploring the possibilities of becoming a fashion model and eventually fell in love with modeling.
- Kailand Morris started his professional career as a fashion model. He has modeled for world-renowned brands like ‘Dolce & Gabbana’ among other brands. During the 2018 ‘New York Fashion Week,’ he was seen walking down the runway for a famous German fashion designer named Philipp Plein. In 2018, he was also seen in Dolce & Gabbana’s 24 minute video ‘Spring Summer 2019 Women's Fashion Show,’ which also featured stars like Monica Bellucci, Carla Bruni, Emily Ratajkowski, and Isabella Rossellini among others.
- Morris has a decent presence on social media as well. His official Instagram account, which is packed with a number of pictures depicting his professional and personal life, has more than 67,000 followers.
- Kailand Morris is close to his father, Stevie Wonder. He often appears alongside his father at various events and shows. To celebrate Kailand Morris’ 16th birthday, Wonder organized a grand birthday party on September 9, 2017, at the famous ‘Belasco Theater’ in Downtown Los Angeles. While many famous personalities graced the event, rapper Travis Scott was invited as Kailand Morris’ special guest. Later that night, Morris even received a brand new Mercedes Benz from his parents. Kailand Morris is also close to his younger brother Mandla Morris. Kailand and Mandla have often been spotted together at events like Nickelodeon’s 28th ‘Annual Kids' Choice Awards’ and ‘Global Green USA’s’ 13th annual pre-Oscar party. In fact, it was because of his younger brother that he met his current girlfriend Maddie Ziegler.
- Kailand Morris met Maddie Ziegler on the sets of ‘Dancing with the Stars: Juniors’ while rooting for his brother, who was one of the participants in the television reality series. Morris and Ziegler started dating soon after and began expressing their love for each other on their respective social media pages. The two were even spotted spending quality time together at the famous ‘Disney California Adventure Park’ in Anaheim.
- Morris was seen celebrating his girlfriend’s 16th birthday by posing with her in front of a brand new Audi car in October 2018. Morris’ love for cars and clothing is well documented. He also enjoys playing basketball and rides skateboards during his spare time. He currently lives in Los Angeles, California.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed