Judith Jaso Bio
Judith Jaso is a popular Spanish ‘YouTuber’ and author. She owns a ‘YouTube’ channel, where she mostly posts content related to beauty and wellness. One can also find challenges, vlogs, recipes, and hauls on her channel. All her videos are in Spanish. Judith has a second channel, created in collaboration with her brother. Both the channels have earned a decent number of subscribers, and it seems they will soon hit the million mark. Judith has also written a novel titled ‘Piscis,' which belongs to the thriller and suspense genre.
- While building her social-media empire, Judith discovered her latent talent for writing. In 2018, she launched her first book, ‘Piscis.’ The book narrates the tale of a girl, ‘Sara,’ who vanishes mysteriously, leaving behind a few clues for her friends.
- The book has received positive reviews and may become a bestseller soon.
- Judith was born Judith Jaso Romero, on November 16, 2000, in Pamplona, the capital of Navarre in northern Spain. She grew up with her elder brother, Fernando, who is also a popular Spanish vlogger. Judith has lived in her hometown throughout her life, but she now wants to move to a big city to experience a fast-paced lifestyle. She has completed her post-secondary education in Spain.
- Judith’s hobbies include sports, video making, and photography. Her photography skills are showcased well in her ‘Instagram’ photos. She is also very passionate about music and loves listening to different types and genres of music. She is a true shopaholic.
- Judith and her boyfriend, Alejandro, have appeared together in a few of her ‘YouTube videos.
- Her favorite “YouTubers” are the Mexican “YouTuber” Yuya and Rosy McMichael, a beauty vlogger from Texas.
Judith Jaso Fans Also Viewed