Jerri Manthey Biography
Sun Sign: Virgo
Also Known As: Jerri Lynn Manthey
Born in: Stuttgart, West Germany
Famous as: Reality TV Personality
father: Cyril Manthey
education: University of Maryland, Munich
awards: Teen Choice Award for Choice Reality/Variety Jackass
Jerri Lynn Manthey is an American reality television personality. She appeared in the reality show ‘Survivor: The Australian Outback’. Considered as the series' 1st "villainess", she was known for her mordant personality which led to her being regarded the main antagonist of the show. Manthey was finally voted out in 8th place. She later appeared in ‘Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains’ were she was voted out in 4th place and ‘Survivor: All-Stars’, where she placed 10th. The American reality TV actress is also known for appearing in other shows, such as ‘The Surreal Life’, ‘The Joe Schmo Show’ and ‘Blind Date’. She has modeled for a handful of magazines as well. She once posed nude for ‘Playboy.’ She also appeared on the HOOTERS magazine alongside singer Vince Gill and was even inducted into the ‘HOOTERS Girls Hall of Fame’. She was inducted into the Survivor Hall of Fame as well. Coming to Manthey’s personal lifestyle, she seems to be a sweet-natured woman in reality who is always seen with a smile while interacting with her fans in social events. Manthey, who is active on her Twitter handle, likes to update her fans regarding her life stories and events from time to time.
- In 1991, Jerri Manthey got a job with the Hooters chain of restaurants at their Alabama venue before moving to one of their restaurants in Oklahoma City. She then appeared in the HOOTERS magazine with singer Vince Gill for their summer 1992 edition. In 2001, she appeared on the TV reality show ‘Survivor: The Australian Outback’. The same year, Manthey posed nude for Playboy magazine for their September issue.
- After this, she became a contestant in the reality shows ‘The Surreal Life’, ‘The Joe Schmo Show’ and ‘Blind Date’. In the year 2004, the American reality TV actress did ‘Survivor: All-Stars’ and also participated in the 20th season of ‘Survivor: Heroes vs. Villains’.
- On March 3, 2010, Jerri Manthey was ordered to get down from a US Airways flight in Charlotte, North Carolina following a disagreement with the flight crew. Later, she posted an open letter to the company’s page on Facebook and shared her experience regarding the same. However, it is not known whether US Airways apologized to her or not.
- Jerri Manthey was born as Jerri Lynn Manthey on September 5, 1970 in Stuttgart, West Germany. Her father Cyril was a part of the USA army and served many years in Germany. She has a sister as well as two brothers. Manthey attended high school in Germany and graduated from there in 1988. Later on, she enrolled at the University Of Maryland In Munich.
- Coming to her love life, she got married on July 14, 2012 at Alabama Hills, California. Manthey is also a jewelry designer and makes unique jewelry pieces.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed