Jeremy Shada Biography
Sun Sign: Aquarius
Also Known As: Jaden Jeremy Shada, Jaden Shada
Born in: Boise, Idaho, United States
Famous as: Actor & Singer
siblings: Josh Shada, Zack Shada
U.S. State: Idaho
Jeremy Shada is an American actor and singer, best known for his voice acting skills in many popular animated films and video games. One of his most prominent voice works includes the fictional character ‘Finn the Human’ in the series, ‘Adventure Time’. He also voiced Lance, one of the most famous characters of ‘Voltron: Legendary Defender. Jeremy’s other notable works as a voice-over artist include his contribution towards TV series, games and movies like ‘Surf's Up 2: WaveMania’, ‘ParaNorman’, ‘Batman: The Brave and the Bold’, ‘Chowder’, ‘Lego Dimensions’, ‘Guardians of the Galaxy: The Telltale Series’ and ‘Code Name: S.T.E.A.M.’ He has also displayed his acting skills in TV series like ‘Incredible Crew’ and in television movies, such as ‘Miracle Run’ and ‘Aliens in the House’. Jeremy is also a known rap artist and has composed raps including ‘Running Errands with My Mom’. He is one of the members of the rock band, ‘Make Out Monday’.
- Jeremy was born Jaden Jeremy Shada on January 21, 1997, in Boise, Idaho. Shortly after his birth, his family moved to Los Angeles. He has two older brothers, Josh and Zack and they both are actors. He also has a younger sister. Presently, he lives in Burbank, California.
- Since Jeremy started acting at a young age, it was difficult for him to manage work and school simultaneously. As a result, he was homeschooled by his parents and graduated in May 2013. Jeremy then became a member of the punk-pop band, ‘Make Out Monday’.
- Jeremy stepped into the field of acting when he was just seven years old. Jeremy grew up seeing his older brother Zack showcasing his acting skills in stage plays and on other platforms. This inspired Jeremy to take up acting as his profession.
- Shortly after Jeremy’s family moved to Los Angeles, he enrolled himself at an entertainment agency. Soon, offers started to pour in. During the initial stages of his career, Jeremy appeared in various commercials before attending an audition that was looking for voice-over artists.
- Jeremy’s first acting project came in the form of a television movie titled, ‘Miracle Run’, in which he played the younger version of Philip Morgan, the central character. The film was released on August 9, 2004. In the same year, he made two guest appearances, first in the medical drama ‘ER’, in which he played the role of Bobby in the episode titled ‘Time of Death’ and in the sitcom, ‘Good Girls Don’t.’
- A year later, he was cast in the film ‘No Rules’ in which he played the younger version of the lead character, Kurt Diamond. The same year, he debuted as a voice-over artist when the Japanese animated film ‘My Neighbors the Yamadas’ was dubbed into English.
- Jeremy then lent his voice to a couple of episodes of the 2006 science fiction series ‘Lost’. In the series, the younger version of Charlie Pace was voiced by him. He was also seen playing minor roles in TV series, such as ‘Nip/Tuck’ and ‘Southern Comfort’.
- In 2007, Jeremy made guest appearances in a couple of TV series. He was seen in the drama, ‘Shark’, as C.J. Chambers in an episode titled ‘Blind Trust’. Next, he appeared in series like ‘The Loop’, ‘Ghost Whisperer’ and ‘Cold Case’. Jeremy also did a minor role in the television movie ‘Love's Unending Legacy’.
- In 2009, he auditioned for an upcoming animated film titled ‘Adventure Time’. He did exceptionally well in the audition and hence landed his breakthrough role of Finn the Human.
- Interestingly, Jeremy’s brother Zack was initially finalized to play the role. However, when Zack couldn’t take up the role, Larry Leichliter, the director of the series, came to know about the fact that Jeremy’s voice sounded similar to that of his brother’s and hence roped Jeremy into the project.
- Jeremy then lent his voice to a character named Porridge in the animated series, ‘Chowder’. From 2009 to 2011, he lent his voice to the younger version of Robin in the series, ‘Batman: The Brave and the Bold’. Also, one of the characters from the science fiction animated movie ‘Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs’ was voiced by Jeremy.
- Though Jeremy had auditioned for ‘Adventure Time’ in 2009, the project did not go on floors until 2010. The first episode of the show was aired on April 5, 2010 and thus began Jeremy’s fruitful journey with ‘Adventure Time’.
- Ever since, the show has become a massive hit. Soon after its release, the series became popular, so much so that many buildings were adorned with paintings of the characters. Also, toy shops across the country were filled with toys that were designed to look like the characters from the show.
- The success of ‘Adventure Time’ opened new doors for Jeremy as he was roped in to lend his voice to the video games that were based on the show. The series based games that he worked on include ‘Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd You Steal Our Garbage?!!’, ‘Adventure Time: The Secret of the Nameless Kingdom’, ‘Adventure Time: Finn & Jake Investigations’ and ‘Adventure Time: Explore the Dungeon Because I Don't Know!’
- The next year, Jeremy was associated with the video game ‘F.E.A.R. 3’ in which he lent his voice to the character, Paxton Fettel. He then went on to lend his voice to the characters, Josh Bread and Dustin Berry, in the comedy series, ‘The High Fructose Adventures of Annoying Orange’. In the hit stop-motion animated film ‘ParaNorman’, a character named Pug was voiced by him.
- Jeremy became a part of the sketch comedy series ‘Incredible Crew’ in which he appeared as himself. The show was premiered on December 31, 2012 right after the whole crew of the show was introduced by Jeremy. The show started airing its episodes from January 24, 2013
- Jeremy then exhibited his singing talent when he sang the cover version of Justin Bieber’s hit song ‘Baby’. The video was released exclusively on Cartoon Network. Jeremy also composed the rap for the videos, ‘Running Errands with My Mom’ and ‘It's What You Do’. These videos too, were released on Cartoon Network.
- Jeremy also lent his voice to the character Tom Sawyer in the game, ‘Code Name: S.T.E.A.M’. In 2016, he got his first web series, ‘Voltron: Legendary Defender’ which is currently being played on Netflix.
- Around the same time, he starred in the television show ‘Mr. Student Body President’, in which he is playing the central role. The show is still being aired successfully.
- According to sources, Jeremy is currently single and there is no news of him dating anyone.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed