Jeremy Bieber Biography
Sun Sign: Gemini
Born in: Stratford
Famous as: Justin Bieber’s Father
Height: 1.78 m
Spouse/Ex-: Chelsey Rebelo, Erin Wagner
father: George Bieber
mother: Kathy Bieber
siblings: Bonnie Bieber, Brad Bieber, Rob Bieber
Partner: Pattie Mallette (ex-partner)
Jeremy Bieber is the father of international pop sensation Justin Bieber. His status as a “celebrity dad” has garnered him millions of followers on social media. Bieber now works as a carpenter and a construction worker. In the past, he used to be an MMA fighter. He has also produced a few documentaries including ‘Bodyguards: Secret Lives from the Watchtower’. Jeremy Bieber has always played a major role in Justin Bieber's life, although he was never married to Justin’s mother, Pattie Mallette. He taught Justin how to play musical instruments and introduced him to the works of several rock artists, such as Metallica, Aerosmith, Guns N' Roses, and Van Halen. He also taught him driving. Despite his strained relationship with Justin’s mother, he has managed to have a healthy relationship with his son. Although Jeremy’s personal life is a tumultuous one, he strives to fulfill his duties as a father towards Justin and his half-siblings.
- Jeremy Bieber has tried his hands at a number of fields till date. He initially used to work as a musician for some bands. He then decided to pursue a career as a MMA fighter. After failing to taste success, Bieber got into production and went on to produce a few documentaries, such as ‘Bodyguards: Secret Lives from the Watchtower’, ‘Justin Bieber's Believe’ and ‘Justin Bieber: Never Say Never’ after Justin gained fame as a pop star.
- Currently, Jeremy Bieber works as a carpenter and construction worker. He is also a prominent social media personality, thanks to his association with Justin. He has successfully earned over 2.3 million followers on Instagram. He often shares pictures of himself and his family on the platform. The celebrity dad created a buzz with a post about Justin in July 2018. He posted a picture of his son with the caption "@justinbieber Proud is an understatement - Excited for the next chapter”, hinting about the pop singer’s marriage to his long-time girlfriend, Hailey Baldwin.
- Justin was born from a liaison between Jeremy Bieber and Pattie Mallette when the latter was just 18 years old. The couple, who dated from 1991 to 1994, never married. Jeremy abandoned Justin and his mother when the boy was only ten months old. After separating from Jeremy, Mallette struggled to raise her son and lived in sheer poverty.
- Jeremy Bieber has been arrested many times by police officials and has served jail terms on multiple occasions. His troubled past and alcoholism led many to see him as a bad influence in the young pop singer’s life. In 2014, it was reported by TMZ that the celebrity father threw a pit-bull puppy named Karma off from a balcony.
- Justin Bieber has high regards for his father and considers him as his hero. The pop singer once stated that he loves getting to know more about his dad. He also mentioned that he believes that relationships are worth fighting for, especially when it comes to family.
- It was Jeremy who taught Justin to play the guitar and introduced him to classic rock music. He continues to enjoy a good relationship with his son and is more like a friend to him. Justin once gifted his father a mansion in Stratford, Canada, whose worth is estimated to be around $850,000. Jeremy was part of the inspiration behind Justin Bieber's song "My World."
- Jeremy Bieber was born on June 4, 1975 in Stratford, Canada. He has two children, Jaxon and Jazmyn, with his ex-wife Erin Wagner. In the year 2016, he got engaged to a woman named Chelsey Rebelo. The two got married in February 2018 and welcomed their first baby, daughter Bay, in August that year.
- Jeremy Bieber is passionate about tattoos and got his first one at the age of 16. He likes calling himself a “party king” and is known to spend lavishly on parties.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed