Jeffree Star Bio
Jeffree Star in all his eccentricities has been taking the glam world by storm, with his music and beauty-centric videos. Donning hot-pink hair and heavily-done eye makeup, Jeffree’s electrifying persona is what’s been the talk of the town for quite some time now! From working as a beauty guru to now using social media as his stage to showcase everything that he is passionate about, Star needs no validation to prove his worth as an artiste! This pop singer has also been in the spotlight for songs that go in the opposite direction when it comes to clichés and gender-stereotypes. Not just that, Star’s self-titled YouTube channel has over 3.7 million subscribers going total bonkers over his unabashed enthusiasm for makeup and fashion. His music videos now stand among the most viewed- with over 10 million views and counting! If there is one thing that you can’t miss out on, it is Jeffree Star and his glorious social media fame—go on and soak in his awesomeness!
- After discovering his new-found passion for makeup at the age of 13, Jeffree knew that by all means, he needed to pursue fashion and beauty once he grew up. Doing just that, Star graduated from school and worked at makeup counters, and even lent his quirky beauty tips to music videos and fashion editorials. After gaining almost ten years of experience, things soon shaped up, giving Star his first center-stage as a makeup teacher and guru in schools around the world. And not only has his obsession led him worldwide as a makeup artist, it has also motivated Star to create his own formulae of beauty products like lipstick and eye shadow. Now an owner of his very own beauty line, Star’s dream of creating products that offer everything they claim has hailed him as one of the best there is! But Jeffree has proved that good fashion sense isn’t the only thing he is blessed with; he is also adored by millions for his talents as an unabashed pop singer!Recommended Lists:
- His debut EP ‘Plastic Surgery Slumber Party’, produced by Ultraviolet Sound, peaked at No.1 on the iTunes’s dance charts, charting higher than major names like Cascada and Justin Timberlake! Star initially increased his fan base on ‘MySpace’, where he regularly posted his music and beauty-related blogs. In just a matter of time, Jeffree’s massive fan following on ‘MySpace’ earned him reputation as one of the most popular unsigned artistes that put him on the highest tier on social media. Speaking of the overtly big social media success, Jefree Star is also quite popular on other platforms like Instagram and Facebook. His self-titled YouTube channel has over 3.7 million subscribers who are obsessed with his makeup-savvy tutorials that mostly resonate with the LGBT style of living. His music videos have created big waves that have now garnered over 10 million views, and not to forget his makeup sessions with his boyfriend Nathan, which now stand at 8 million views and counting!Recommended Lists:
- His fearless-don’t-care-about-anything attitude is one that makes Jefree Star a popular name among this generation. Star’s eccentric persona, tattooed body, and pink hair will have anyone stop for a second look—and not being affected by criticisms that follow is why he is adored to bits. Not just that, Star’s take on gender-equality has also proven the fact that behind all the heavy, flawless makeup, he is nothing but a genuine, raw, truly-himself guy.Recommended Lists:
- Even though his social media accounts are home to over a million followers and fans, Jeffree has still somehow managed to get into the bad books of his counterparts. A former friend and celebrity tattoo artist Kat Von D is one such recent star to have publicly denounced Jeffree as a friend. Many even came out with their views on how Star has become oblivious to the fine line that differentiates insensitivity from making a joke or two. Apart from this, Jeffree Star has also been in the spotlight after going public with his relationship with the Instagram star, Nathan Schwandt. Star announced that he is bi-sexual and is currently in a live-in relationship with Nathan.
- Jeffrey Lynn Steininger was born on November 15, 1985, in California, USA, and currently resides in Beverly Hills. His father died when he was just six, and he was solely taken care of by his mother, who worked as a model. Jefree grew fond of makeup and all things glam after he started experimenting with his mother’s makeup every time she left for modelling projects. Now that he has earned himself a name that even the big shots of the glam world swear by, we sure know for a fact that Jeffree is in this to make it even bigger!
- He performed as a backup dancer in the music video ‘Shake it’ by ‘Metro Station.’
Jeffree Star Fans Also Viewed