Anna Victoria Bio
Anna Victoria is an American fitness trainer and fitness model who preaches the idea of attaining the perfect body over social media. She is also a zealous advocate of accepting one’s own body and not be ashamed of it. Seems unreal, right? But it’s one hundred percent true.
While her peers are putting more and more emphasis on working out to smooth out the minutest of imperfection in one’s body, the leggy lass, with mane of blonde hair is telling her Instagram followers that it is okay to have certain imperfections and not obsess about the most perfect body.
What Anna Victoria emphasizes on is a healthy body and even healthier mind. From doing fitness modeling, to creating her very own fitness training regime to inspiring women across the globe, Anna Victoria seems to do it all at once.
- Anna did not have any proclivity towards choosing fitness as a career while growing up or well into her youth. She herself confessed that she was happy to indulge in junk food and not think about the consequences of that lifestyle. As a result she started developing health problems resulting from her eating habits. By end of 2012, Anna had moved to China with her partner Luca who then forced her to change her eating habits and start exercising.Recommended Lists:
- She has admitted that she hated working out initially. She hated pushing her body to its limits. Then she thought of creating an Instagram account to keep her motivated through creating goals and making a note of keeping a note of her progress. Her Instagram account caught the attention of other women who were in a similar situation to Anna and she quickly gained a lot of followers who were keen on observing her progress. Gradually she reached her goals and soon fans began asking her for tips and advice for losing weight.Recommended Lists:
- Anna decided to apply her self-learned knowledge and create a fitness program of her own. She named it The Fit Body Guides. She claimed that this is the complete meal planning guide and exercise regimen directed to induce overall wellness and help women (and men) reach their fitness goals a lot quicker. The guide list her intended program in detail and splits it into various stages. The first stage is the warm up stage which includes five minutes of cardio exercises like running or jumping rope. The second stage consists of intermittent High Intensity Strength Training is a bit more complex where she introduces bodyweight exercises such as squats, lunges, planks and pushups, dumbbell lifting, other weight training. Anna advises her followers that they should alternate between Low Intensity Steady-state (LISS) Cardio, Low-intensity, Medium-intensity Training (LIMIT) Cardio, and High-intensity Interval Training (HIIT) Cardio for better effectiveness of the plan. Followers are also instructed to include 15 minutes of Stretching within their regimen after every workout and even on rest days. Her perfectly proportioned body is inspiration enough to give her program a try.
- Anna Victoria is one of those very few fitness experts who give importance on overall happy state of mind than an absolutely toned, perfect body. She advocates her programs but also reminds women that it is okay to accept the flaws and not feel ashamed about it. In a series of Instagram posts, Anna Victoria illustrates how imperfect she herself is.Recommended Lists:
- One of the pictures illustrates side by side her beautifully toned abs while in the other she bravely puts herself up in a sitting position with stomach rolls! Continuing the tradition, Anna also posted a picture showing after dinner bloated belly side by side with a perfectly flat stomach before dinner. The social media erupted with appreciation with thousands of women posting pictures of them showing off their imperfect bodies. She busted the myth of having a perfect body and proudly declared that it is all about finding that perfect angle and nothing else. They were all cheering for Anna for being brave enough to come out to social media and show off her imperfections.
- Anna Victoria was in the news for her drool-worthy destination wedding with long-term partner and fiancé, Luca. In her blog, she depicted her journey through the various prep phases for the wedding like quest for the perfect dress and planning her dream honeymoon. The wedding took place on May 14, 2016, in Rome, Italy owing to the groom’s Italian heritage. She wore the most beautiful white lace mermaid style gown with off-shoulder style and a long lacy veil. The couple is currently based in Los Angeles, California.Recommended Lists: