James Yammouni Bio
James Yammouni is an Australian YouTube star. He is a former member of the comedy channel “The Janoskians,” which he ran alongside his friends Beau, Daniel, Jai, and Luke. Currently working as a DJ, Yammouni also runs a self-titled channel on the platform where he shares music videos and other entertaining content. He is also active on other social media websites and has a good number of fans on other platforms as well. A brother of two, Yammouni is extremely caring towards his sisters and parents. Just like a good friend should, he takes care of his pals and is always with them in times of need. Talking about the young YouTuber’s personality, he is dashing and charming. He has a very cool attitude towards life and doesn’t believe in getting too serious about anything. Extremely ambitious and talented, he dreams of becoming one of the most famous DJs in the country.
- James Yammouni, along with his school friends Beau, Luke, Jai and Daniel, launched a collaborative YouTube channel titled The Janoskians in mid-2011. Their first video was a comedic one. Soon, their channel gained popularity and the group became famous. In 2012, Yammouni and his buddies were featured in Faydee’s music video for the song "Forget the World". That year, the Janoskians also signed a deal with Sony Music Australia and went on release their first single titled "Set This World on Fire” on iTunes. This was followed by five more music videos.Recommended Lists:
- In late 2012, Yammouni and his friends produced an eight-episode web show called ‘The Janoskians: MTV Sessions’. The Janoskians next came up with their song "Best Friends" that peaked at #30 on the Australian Singles Chart. Then in the year 2014, they signed a contract with the entertainment company Lionsgate for a feature film titled "Public Disturbance". The group released their song “This Fuckin Song” the same year. On 2 March 2015, they came up with their EP called ‘Would U Love Me – EP' which featured the songs 'Would U Love Me', 'La Girl’, 'Moodswings', and 'Real Girls Eat Cake'. The following year, Yammouni left the group to focus on his DJ career.
- James Yammouni also has a solo channel on YouTube. Launched on December 28, 2013, it features music videos and other fun videos. Although the channel is currently inactive, it still has over 73k subscribers. He is also active on Twitter as well as Instagram where he has over 1.2m followers and over 450k followers respectively.
- James Yammouni was born on February 27, 1996 in Melbourne, Australia. He has two sisters, Nicole and Rita. He completed his studies from Penola Catholic College. Yammouni is currently married to a woman named Ashleigh Jenny Warrington.
- James Yammouni was the youngest and the tallest member of the Janoskians.
- He has a tattoo of the letter “V” on his wrist.
James Yammouni Fans Also Viewed