In this era of glamour, it’s surprising that youngsters, some of them even as young as 8 or 9, are developing a keen interest in modeling. Now, a fast growing number of new, young talents are beginning to become the toast of the fashion and glamour industry, one such mini model being the 11 year old Jade Weber. Miss Weber who is on her way to become the next greatest fashion diva, is no new name when it comes to the beauty and glitz world. With tons of commercials to her name even before hitting age 13 years, there is no denying that she deserves more accolades and titles than ever! This beauty queen has definitely upped the game of modelling by her incredible on-screen presence and sassy photo shoots. Already making waves in the fashion world for her pretty blue eyes and blonde hair, Jade is on her way to one day be the household name for the modelling industry.
- The 11 year up-and-coming model Jade has already set a name for herself in the fashion industry and social media universe like ‘YouTube’ in such a short while. Jade’s road to stardom and fame began when she was just 9 and half years old. She knew then that she loved working with photographers and being part of their creation. Not just stills and photography model, Jade has also worked on music cover videos with ‘YouTube’ stars like MattyB and Hayden Summerall who are quite popular among this generation’s famous YouTubers. Her music video on ‘YouTube’ with MattyB called ‘Moment’ has received over 9 million views in just few months, where she earned accolades and praises for her charming acting skills. Jade’s performance in Hayden Summerall’s cover music video, ‘I can’t feel my face’, has also received the same kind of acceptance from her fans and audience, with over 832,000 views and counting. Apart from her dancing and acting skills, and also her obvious incredible modelling talent, Jade Weber has also worked with notable brands like ‘H&M’, ‘Old Navy’, ‘Levi’s’, ‘Forever 21’, ‘Abercrombie’ and many more. What’s even more special? Jade was also featured in major popular magazines like ‘Hooligans Magazine’, ‘Vogue’, ‘Poster Child Mag’ etc. It is nothing less than significant that this 11-year old beauty queen has achieved so much in such less time. Represented by ‘LAmodels’ and ‘Sugar Kids Madrid’, Jade is managed by her talent manager, Jordan Zuniga who is a popular pro fashion and celebrity photographer.What Makes the Person So Special
- Never letting fame ever get to the head, little Jade swears by the motto, ‘Be true to yourself and stay the same through all of life’s phases’. Though Jade has been in the spotlight since a young age, she hates to let fame affect her personality, advocating that no one should act differently just because they’re famous. Quite surprising that a young child could talk with such wisdom much ahead of her years, way to go Jade!Beyond Fame
- Jade Weber proves over and over again that she isn’t the average pre-teen with a pretty face. Keeping her successful modeling career aside, Miss Weber is also aspiring actress and dancer. Jade enjoys taking Improvisational classes in acting, especially of the comedy genre. She is also quite the exceptional dancer, who loves Ballet, Jazz, Contemporary, and Hip Hop. Talk about being multitalented and creative! You are truly an inspiration, Jade!Behind The Curtains
- Jade Weber was born in Hong Kong, China on 7th March 2005. She is of the French descent and currently lives in LA, USA. Jade has 2 brothers, Matthieu and Thibault. There isn’t much information regarding her parents and personal life. Jade idolizes Angelina Jolie and hopes to be as influential like her one day. All the best, Weber!Trivia
- She is seen in the music cover videos of MattyB and Hayden Summerall.Last Updated : December 09, 2016
Jade Weber Fans Also Viewed