Tina Kunakey Biography
Sun Sign: Aries
Also Known As: Tina Kunakey Di Vita
Born in: Toulouse
Famous as: Model, Vincent Cassel’s Wife
Height: 1.74 m
Spouse/Ex-: Vincent Cassel (m. 2018)
father: Robin Kunakey
mother: Nadia Kunakey
siblings: Cassandra, Zachary
City: Toulouse, France
education: Lycée André Malraux
Tina Kunakey Di Vita is a model and wife of the French actor Vincent Cassel. Originally from a tiny Basque village, Tina wanted to pursue a career in modeling from a young age. She appeared in local commercials and shot for brands such as Roxy and Quicksilver before moving to Madrid. In Madrid, she signed up with the Spanish modeling agency, Mad Management Model, and appeared in various photoshoots. However, Tina decided to embark on a fresh start again and moved to London and signed a contract with SUPA Model Management. She was seen in Kalash’s music video for ‘Danje’ and later in M Pokora’s ‘Belinda’. Both videos became extremely popular, and Tina’s career took off. She started dating Vincent Cassel around the same time, and the couple soon became the talk of the town. She was the cover model for many magazines, including Vogue, Grazia, and Marie Claire and worked with reputed photographers like Koto Bolofo and Ellen Von Unwerth. Her modeling clients include the likes of Dior and L’Oreal. She recently made her debut on the ramp by walking for Jean Paul Gaultier. She is currently represented by IMG Models and lives in London.
- Tina Kunakey was interested to pursue a career as a model at a very young age. While surfing on the beach, she was spotted by a surfing company who arranged for a photoshoot with her. This became the first of the many photoshoots. Soon she was shooting for local brands like Roxy, Billabong, and Quicksilver. However, she knew she could achieve more and become more famous if she moved to the city. Thus, she moved to Madrid from Biarritz to focus on her studies and start working as a model on the side. Her parents completely supported and encouraged her decision.
- She attended several castings in Madrid and found moderate fame. She even signed a contract with Mad Models Management, a talent agency in Barcelona. However, she decided to leave for London and start over again. She had to learn English to be noticed and was eventually cast in a short film by ASAP rapper Rocky.
- In 2016, she was seen in the music video of ‘Danje’ by the reggae singer Kalash. Later she appeared in the video of ‘Belinda’, a song from M. Pokora. The video was released in October 2016 and became a huge hit on YouTube with over 12 million views. These two appearances made her famous across the world, and she graced the covers of several reputed magazines, include Marie-Claire in Italy, Grazia, and Vogue Italia. She also worked with reputed photographers such as Koto Bolofo and Ellen Von Unwerth.
- Her relationship with the award-winning French actor Vincent Cassel soon made the headlines, and Tina became even more popular. The couple were later featured together on the cover of Vanity Fair Italia. She next worked in a shoot with Bella Hadid for Dior’s 2017 campaign and appeared in advertisements by L’Oreal. She has also played a minor role in Danny Boyle’s TV series ‘Trust’. In 2018, Tina became the ambassador for the brand VOLCOM and was the cover model for ETAM, an upscale lingerie company. More recently, she made her runaway debut by walking the ramp at the Jean Paul Gaultier shows in Paris.
- She recently signed up with the major talent agency IMG model and works with them. Tina has also confessed that she wants to settle in Madrid as she loves the atmosphere. She is active on Instagram and enjoys sharing small moments in her life to her fans. She currently has 565k followers.
- Tina Kunakey was born on April 5, 1997 in the Toulouse region in France to Robin and Nadia Kunakey. While her father is of Togolese origin from Morocco, her mother is from Sicily. Tina spent her childhood in Biarritz, which is in the Basque coast. She has a sister and a brother. The family is very close and spend a lot of time with each other. At school, Tina worked extremely hard at studies and participated in several swimming championships but stopped pursuing swimming because of an injury. She is currently married to the French actor Vincent Cassel. The duo started dating each other in the summer of 2015 but made their relationship official in November 2016 when they attended the Victoria’s Secret show together. The couple finally tied the knot on 24 August 2018 in a small village called Bidart. Her hobbies include traveling and shopping.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed