Harvey Petito Biography
Harvey Petito is an Australian model and actor. He is best known for his association with leading fashion brands, such as ‘Seed Heritage,’ ‘Witchery,’ ‘Target,’ ‘Sportsco,’ and ‘Myer.’ He is a famous runway model, who participates at events pertaining to the ‘Australian Fashion Week.’ Harvey has been featured regularly in various fashion journals, including ‘Pure Petites Magazine,’ ‘Young Fashion Kids Magazine,’ and ‘Big City Kids Magazine.’ He has also appeared in a few TV commercials, movies, and short films. With a tremendous start to his modeling career, Harvey is fast turning into a prominent Australian model. Besides being a popular model, Harvey is also a social media star as he has thousands of followers across various social media platforms. Harvey connects to his fans through his Instagram and Twitter accounts. He also uses Instagram and Twitter to keep his fans posted about his professional and personal life.
- Harvey commenced his modeling career at a very young age. He got his first modeling assignment in 2011, when he was approached by ‘Reflex Paper.’ The following year, he did a photo shoot for two of Australia’s leading fashion brands, ‘Peter Alexander’ and ‘Mathers.’
- Harvey went on to sign a contract with Australia’s leading modeling and casting agency, ‘Bayside.’ The contract brought him many modeling offers, which increased his popularity even further.
- He became the favorite model of many top fashion photographers and was seen in numerous photoshoot campaigns. He was then signed by Australia’s leading fashion brands, such as ‘Seed Heritage,’ ‘Cotton On,’ ‘Pavement Brands,’ ‘Witchery,’ ‘Target,’ and ‘K-mart.’
- He got his big breakthrough in the year 2015 when ‘The Little Runway’ signed him for one of their fashion weeks. He also debuted as a host in the show. He then walked the ramp at the ‘Virgin Australia Melbourne Fashion Festival’ for two consecutive years.
- Thanks to his popularity as a model, Harvey was cast in the Australian feature film ‘Lucy's Bedtime,’ which marked his acting debut. Harvey's popularity increased when he was featured in the list of ‘Top 100 Most Beautiful,’ which was published by ‘Young Fashion Kids Magazine.’
- Harvey gained prominence as an actor when he showcased his acting skills in the 2016 film, ‘Emo the Musical.’ In the same year, he played a prominent role in a short film titled ‘Wake,’ which was directed by Cal Croft.
- By now, Harvey was appearing in numerous advertisements and commercials for various brands like ‘Moose Toys,’ ‘Target,’ ‘Babybel,’ and ‘Australia and New Zealand Banking Group.’
- In 2017, Harvey played a minor role in the Australian TV show, ‘House Husbands.’ He also appeared as Liam in a short film titled ‘Reality Shock.’ Shirlene Allison, the author of ‘Child Modelling: A Parent’s Guide,’ named Harvey as one of the top models at that time.
- Apart from being famous as a model and actor, Harvey is also popular across various social media platforms. Thanks to the stunning pictures, which he posts on his Instagram page, his account has acquired more than 100,000 followers. He also shares his thoughts on Twitter and posts lip-sync videos on the famous video social network app, Musical.ly (now known as TikTok).
- Harvey Petito was born on October 25, 2003 in Carlton, a suburb of Melbourne, Australia. Harvey is of mixed origin as his father is an Italian, while his mother is an Australian. His mother originally hailed from England.
- Harvey was raised by his parents, Peter and Sharon. He has an older brother named Julian and a younger sister named Lily-Rose. Lily has appeared in a few of Harvey’s commercials.
- Despite his hectic schedule as a model and actor, Harvey never gave up on his academics. His favorite subjects in school are ‘Geography’ and ‘Arts.’ He is also active in sports and loves spending his time on the basketball court. Harvey discovered his passion for riding bikes when he was in school. He often goes out riding, along with his father.
- Harvey is a music lover and enjoys listening to Ed Sheeran. Since he grew up in Carlton, which is also known as Australia’s ‘Little Italy,’ Harvey loves Italian cuisine. Currently, he has a contract with a modeling agency named ‘Giant Management.’
How To Cite
People Also Viewed