Meika Woollard Biography
Meika Woollard is a young Australian model, actress, and social media influencer. The teenage model been modeling since she was three and has worked hard to become one of the most sought-after young models in the nation. As a little girl, she became a top children's commercial and fashion model in her country. Over the years, she has bagged several high profile campaigns and has also walked the ramp for big names like Country Road, Witchery, Myer, and Bardot Jr. Despite being so young, she has already achieved what numerous other aspiring models can only dream of achieving! Her major career achievements include signing a contract with IMG Worldwide at the age of 12; appearing on Country Road's South Yarra billboard four times; and featuring in Kid's Fashion Week. She was also featured in a campaign for the top 100 most beautiful kids in the world. Meika is also an aspiring actress and a popular social media personality.
- Meika Woollard shot to fame as a toddler after she bagged her first modeling campaign at the age of three. When she and her two sisters were walking on the road with their mother, a representative from a brand stopped her mother and asked if they could use Meika and her younger sister in a campaign. Eventually, her mother approached a few agencies and the sisters did several different shoots. They also did a campaign together. Since then, Meika has modeled for almost all the big children’s brands in Australia.
- At the age of six, she got her big break on being approached for Country Road’s campaigns. She was featured on their South Yarra billboard four times, which gave her budding career a major boost. Following this, she went on to appear in the prestigious Kids Fashion week. As her popularity as a child model grew, L’Official flew her to Los Angeles to feature in their campaign for ‘Top 100 most beautiful children of the world’.
- So far, she has worked for many big brands in Australia, including Witchery and Bardot Jr, Myer, Kmart, Target, Sudo, and Life. In 2012, she walked the ramp for Warner Bros. She has done several photoshoots alongside her actor friend, William Franklyn-Miller. The teen star aspires to be on the front cover of ‘Vogue’ one day and walk for Victoria’s Secret.
- She is an actress as well and has appeared in a few short films. In 2013, she was featured as “Superhero” in the comedy short film ‘Roar!’, which marked her debut. She played the mystery girl in the short film ‘Bluff’ in 2016.
- Meika is an internet sensation as well, and is active on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook. She loves to share her experiences of photoshoots and pictures of the beautiful locations on various social media platforms. She has become Australia’s most followed female teenage model on social media. This multitalented teen has appeared in multiple music videos as well.
- Meika Woollard was born on April 21, 2004, in Victoria, Australia, to Andrea Woollard and John Woollard. She has two younger sisters, River Woollard and India Woollard; both of them are also into modeling. Meika has been home-schooled by her parents. She now lives in Melbourne, Australia.
- She plays basketball and loves swimming. She likes hanging out with her friends and traveling in her leisure time. Her favorite vacation destination is Bali, Indonesia. She enjoys eating Vegemite sandwiches.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed