Gino Cosculluela Biography
Isn’t it super exciting to watch youngsters pull off high-octane, insane moves on stage? Their ability to slay every move with such mastery and confidence has been earning them appreciation from all over. One such incredible dancer who is currently hogging the limelight is Gino Cosculluela. If you’re someone who binge watches dance reality TV shows, Gino needs no introduction. The dance prodigy has been taking the entertainment industry by storm by his talent. Gino Cosculluela is slowly but steadily making waves in tinsel town and seems like he’s sure to make it big in the coming years. With an impressive amount of experience in this field, Gino has already come a long way even before turning 18. One thing is certain, that this young man is unstoppable and is going to make it big.
- Starting his career at ‘Dance Attack’ studios, Gino knew from the very beginning that all he ever wanted to pursue was dance. Grabbing bigger opportunities by the neck, Gino then made it to the glorious stage of ‘America’s Got Talent’, competing with his siblings during the Las Vegas Week special. Though Gino had been active and popular on several dance platforms, it was his debut on the reality TV show ‘Dance Moms’ that sky-rocketed him to stardom. Gino gained more visibility after becoming a part of the studio named ‘Abby Lee Dance Company’, where he competed with popular dancers like Maddie Zeigler. Not just that, he was one of the very few who danced for both ‘Abby Lee Dance Company’ and ‘Candy Apple Dance Center’. And what’s more impressive? He was one of the top 2 contestants of the fourth season of the television reality show ‘Dance Moms’. All this reality TV show fame is bound to make this young man a star on social media as well! Gino’s fan base on social media sites like ‘Instagram’, ‘Twitter’, and ‘Facebook’ is increasing steadily, with almost 20,000 followers in total. It would be an understatement to say that Gino is on top of his game. He is definitely blowing up the dance world!Recommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Continue Reading BelowWhat Makes the Person So Special
- His confident and fearless demeanor would be one of the first impressions that would cross your mind. Speaking his mind and never backing out of tough routines and training sessions, Gino was no ordinary kid at the show. All these qualities at a very young age made him an apple of his admirers’ eyes. He is an avid social media user and loves to interact with his fans and audience. Looks like Gino is leaving no stone unturned to make his mark.Beyond Fame
- Though fame and success has been doing Gino good, he wasn’t spared by controversies on the show. On one of the episodes of ‘Dance Moms’, Gino’s kiss with his dance partner for a musical routine created quite a stir on social media. He also went on to share a video where he spoke ill about the dance partner on the show, after the incident.Behind The Curtains
- Gino Emilio Cosculluela was born on October 3rd 2000, in Miami, Florida. There is little information about his parents, apart from the fact that his father’s name is Mickey Cosculluela. Gino has 3 siblings, two brothers, namely Evan and Kevin and a sister named Angela.Trivia
- He once competed with his siblings on the seventh season of ‘America’s Got Talent’.
How To CiteArticle Title- Gino Cosculluela BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/gino-cosculluela-29480.phpLast Updated- September 17, 2018
People Also Viewed