Georgie Fizz Bio
Georgie Fizz is a social-media influencer from England. She and her fiancé, Darren, co-own a 'YouTube' channel titled 'Family Fizz.' The channel was initially a fitness channel and promoted veganism but has now turned into a family-vlogging channel. However, Georgie and Darren still make videos on veganism and healthy lifestyle. Their daughters, Mia, Sienna, and Karma, appear on the channel regularly and follow a vegan lifestyle like their parents. The channel also hosts videos related to pregnancy, parenting, pranks, and challenges. With over a million 'YouTube' subscribers, Georgie and Darren have now emerged as one the most successful vegan couples in the world. They have also released a book on vegan diet.
- Georgie and her fiancé, Darren, initially ventured into the social-media arena to promote a healthy lifestyle. The couple had an unhealthy lifestyle in the past, and that had a huge impact on their health.Recommended Lists:
- Their life changed after they watched a documentary titled 'Earthlings' in 2012. The documentary was based on the inhumane use of animals and their products for food, clothing, entertainment, and scientific research. It inspired Georgie and Darren to turn vegan. They started a 'YouTube' channel and named it 'VeganFitnessCom.' The channel promoted veganism and a healthy lifestyle. Georgie and Darren not only adopted veganism but also achieved the feat of being among the top 1% marathon finishers. Later, Georgie and Darren began to attend vegan fests such as the 'Vegfest UK Vegan Athletes Summit.' They not only stopped buying products made from animal products but also stopped visiting zoos or any such places that displayed animal cruelty.
- Initially, Georgie and Darren had no proper knowledge about the right diet. Their diet consisted exclusively of fruits, and that resulted in Georgie gaining weight. Realizing their mistake, they soon switched to a diet that focused on protein and healthy fats. Since then, Georgie and Darren have grown steadily as a vegan couple.
- Georgie and Darren also released a recipe book titled 'Vegan Fitness 7 Day Meal Plan.' In December 2016, they sold their London flat and other assets to go on a long trip with their two daughters, Mia and Sienna. That was the time they began vlogging. Their fitness channel turned into a family-vlog channel titled 'Family Fizz.' The first few vlogs on the channel chronicled their journey to their first destination, Gran Canaria, one of Spain’s Canary Islands. The channel now hosts travel diaries, life vlogs, and other entertaining videos. Georgie and Darren still make videos on vegan diet. Georgie makes vlogs on pregnancy and parenting, too. The channel also consists of pranks and challenges. The channel has earned over a million subscribers.
- Georgie and Darren also manage their family 'Instagram' account that has over 369 thousand followers. Their signature clothing and accessories are available on the website 'treasureothers.com.'
- Georgie was born on January 6, 1988, in England. Her full name is Georgie Simmons. She lives with her fiancé, Darren, and her three daughters, Mia, Sienna, and Karma.
- Georgie’s great-grandfather was of Chinese descent. Georgie’s sister, Haz Simmons, is a "YouTuber" and owns a channel titled 'Pugalicious Life.'
- Georgie was just 16 years old when she gave birth to her first daughter, Mia. The teenage pregnancy and her tumultuous relationship with Mia’s biological father made Georgie resort to drugs and alcohol. Unable to cope with her addiction while taking care of the newborn, Georgie separated from Mia ’s biological father. She raised Mia as a single mother until she met Darren.
- Soon, Georgie and Darren began dating each other. They later started living in. The couple got engaged after the birth of their daughter, Sienna.
- Had she not been a "YouTuber," Georgie would have been a professional fitness coach. Oprah Winfrey is a huge source of inspiration for her. Georgie relates a lot to Oprah and her journey, and that helps her combat her own life struggles. She loves to watch the 'YouTube' channel 'FightMediocrity.’
Georgie Fizz Fans Also Viewed