Sam Pepper Bio
Samuel "Sam" Pepper is a British video blogger, YouTube star, and comedian. His videos are such a crowd puller that it is almost close to impossible to watch his videos and not subscribe to his channel. He is one of the most talked about vloggers, and has over 2.4 million subscribers. He is one of those people who do absolute justice to the phrase, “Love me or hate me but you cannot ignore me!” He has been into several controversies, but has also admitted his mistakes. His never say die attitude has kept him going through all the difficulties he had to face in life. Despite going through major setbacks in life, Pepper is an inspiration for the youth of today.
- On September 8, 2010, Sam Pepper opened his YouTube account and started off on a rollercoaster journey towards becoming famous as a popular YouTuber. While Pepper was working extremely hard on his channel called, ‘Sam’, he was offered the chance to join the famous reality show ‘Big Brother.’ He entered the house during the ‘Ignore the Obvious’ task on the 52nd day and was evicted 21 days later. However being evicted did not affect his popularity in any way; it only made him the center of attention and boosted his image as a YouTuber.Recommended Lists:
- His YouTube videos have covered almost everything under the sun, from pranks to challenges to comedy clips. He is a huge name in the industry of videos and has about a million followers on his Twitter handle. Sam Pepper is undoubtedly a star who is here to stay and make a mark for himself!Recommended Lists:
- Sam Pepper is one of the most controversial YouTubers out there. He received much negative publicity due to the inappropriate sexual content and violence in his videos. However he learned from his mistakes and was brave enough to accept his follies in front of the camera and apologized to his fans for his behavior. This makes him special as only a few have the courage to publicly accept their mistakes and seek a second chance.
- In 2014, Sam Pepper uploaded a video called, ‘Fake Hand Ass Pinch Prank’. It was after this clip was uploaded that he faced some serious charges of sexual harassment from tons of women. If all this wasn’t enough to defame him, Pepper uploaded another video called, ‘Killing Best Friend Prank’ which again was subject to a lot of lashes by the media. He was trolled and people put in requests to ban his channel as they disapproved of him in every way.
- In 2016, Sam Pepper uploaded a video where he confirmed that all his pranks were staged and he did not sexually assault anyone. He also went ahead and made all his videos private and deleted all his tweets except the one that said, “I am sorry.”
- On February 24, 2016, he uploaded a video where he said, “I'm really asking you guys, please give me a second chance and I can make content that represents me as a person, that inspires... that's why I've deleted every video on this channel and I'm only going to put up the ones that represent me." Sam sure went through a lot of troubles but he decided to emerge from the situation as a stronger person who has learned a lesson from this experiences.
- Sam Pepper was born on 26 March 1989, in the beautiful town of Ashford in Kent, England. This YouTuber now lives in, Los Angeles, California, U.S. Some reports claim that he was a graffiti artist before he became a famous YouTuber.
Sam Pepper Fans Also Viewed