Evan Seinfeld Biography
Sun Sign: Capricorn
Born in: Brooklyn, New York City, New York
Famous as: Musician
Spouse/Ex-: Lupe Fuentes, Tera Patrick (m. 2004–2009)
City: New York City
U.S. State: New Yorkers
Founder/Co-Founder: Metal band Biohazard
Evan Seinfeld is an American musician, actor, director, photographer, writer and vintage bike and car enthusiast who is best known as the founding member and former lead vocalist and bassist of the band 'Biohazard' (1987–2006, 2008–2011). He is also well-recognized for playing the role of prison's biker gang leader Jaz Hoyt in the HBO prison drama series 'Oz' (1998-2003). He was the bassist for the supergroup 'Damnocracy' which appeared on the VH1 TV show 'Supergroup'. He later formed another band called 'The Spyderz' and served as a bassist and co-vocalist for the band 'Tattooed Millionaires'. In 2011, he became the lead vocalist of the band 'Attika7'. He has been producing, directing, writing and appearing in adult films since the early 2000s. He has done voice acting for Rockstar Games such as 'Manhunt', 'Grand Theft Auto 4', and 'The Warriors'.
- In 1987, Evan Seinfeld, along with guitarist Bobby Hambel and drummer Anthony Meo, formed the Brooklyn-based band 'Biohazard' that fused hardcore punk and heavy metal with elements of hip hop. The following year, with the release of their first demo, they caused controversy for lyrics containing fascist and white supremacist views. Seinfeld, himself a Jew, explained that the band was not racist, but used such lyrics as a publicity stunt and to shock the listeners to get their attention. Except for a two-year gap in 2007-08, when the band temporarily disbanded, he remained with the band for over two decades before finally leaving in 2011.
- Side-by-side his music career, he also had a successful acting career and starred as Jaz Hoyt, the leader of the prison's biker gang, in HBO's prison drama 'Oz'. He landed the role after some actors from the show watched his performance with 'Biohazard' and introduced him to the show's creator Tom Fontana. He went on to appear in a total of 40 episodes throughout the show's six-year run. Later on, in his acting career, he appeared on several celebrity television shows, acted in many independent films, and also provided voice for video game characters.
- From 2006 to 2010, Evan Seinfeld served as the bassist for the short-lived supergroup 'Damnocracy', which was formed on, and for, the VH1 TV show 'Supergroup'. In March 2007, he formed the 'White Line Fever' with guitarist John Monte and vocalist Daniel Weber, but the name was later changed to 'The Spyderz' because there was already a UK band with the same name. For a brief period of time starting in October 2008, he served as a bassist and co-vocalist for the band 'Tattooed Millionaires'. After officially leaving 'Biohazard', he joined the band 'Attika7' as a vocalist in 2011 and went on to release their debut album, 'Blood of My Enemies', on July 31, 2012.
- Evan Seinfeld was born on December 29, 1967 in Brooklyn, New York, United States. Popular comedian and actor Jerry Seinfeld, known for playing himself in the sitcom 'Seinfeld', is his second cousin.
- Evan Seinfeld became involved in a relationship with adult film star, Tera Patrick, in the early 2000s, and after three years of dating, married her in a small ceremony on January 9, 2004. During that time, the couple was attending the 2004 AVN Awards show in Las Vegas, where the marriage ceremony was organized. They remained married for just over five-and-a-half years, and announced the end of their marriage on September 30, 2009. However, they remained business partners and continued to produce adult-oriented content together. In 2010, Patrick published her memoir, 'Sinner Takes All', in which she claimed that she wanted Seinfeld to give up acting in adult movies for the sake of their marriage, which he refused, thus resulting in their split. In response, Seinfeld maintained that there were already problems in their marriage, and that choosing to star in X-rated films was a matter of freedom for him. He later began a relationship with another adult movie star, Lupe Fuentes, whom he married in 2011.
- Following his marriage to Tera Patrick, Evan Seinfeld assumed the stage name 'Spyder Jonez' and performed alongside her in adult films such as 'Tera, Tera, Tera', 'Reign of Tera', 'Desperate' and 'Teradise Island', the last of which he also directed. During this time, he performed with other adult film stars as well, and while Patrick stopped performing in such films in 2008, he continued to do so in the following years. He has his own adult entertainment production company, Iron Cross Entertainment, and is also the co-owner of Teravison with his now ex-wife Tera Patrick. He runs his own 'Rockstar Pornstar' website, as well as his current wife Lupe Fuentes' adult website that he helped set up. He manages all his business endeavors through the parent company Sinnergy Entertainment.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed