Also Known As: Natalie Marie Coyle, Natalie Eva Marie, Natalie Marie Nelson
Famous as: Actress
Age: 33 Years
Sun Sign: Virgo
Height: 1.73 m
Born in: Walnut Creek, California, U.S.
father: Barry Nelson
mother: Josie Nelson
Spouse/Partner: Jonathan Coyle (m. 2014)
City, States, Provinces & Districts: California
Net worth: $ 2.5 million as of Jul 16, 2016
Natalie Marie Coyle (wrestling name Natalie Eva Marie) is an American actress, model, fashion designer and a professional wrestler. Popular for her red flowing hair and her on screen antics, Eva Marie joined WWE in 2013 and in a short span of time, she has become one of the most eventful and entertaining WWE divas. Before that, she had to undergo a two year long training to officially became a part of the WWE roster. She has been an athletic person since her childhood and has some sharp artistic instincts. Apart from wrestling in ring, she has been seen in many advertisements and infomercials and has also made regular appearances on the covers of some coveted magazines such as Rukus and Glamfit. Other than launching her own line of fashion, she has appeared in two video games produced by WWE. She has been part of a Cancer Awareness initiative for a long time and despite all her achievements on screen and off screen, she remains a grounded person in real life.
- Eva Marie was born Natalie Marie Nelson in Walnut Creek, California on September 19, 1984 to a Mexican mother and an Italian father. She is the youngest of three children in her family with three elder brothers before her.Her family moved to Concord soon after and Eva spent most of her childhood there and gained interest in athletics and soccer while in school. She was inclined towards physical fitness as a kid and continued with her obsession with fitness when she entered Diablo Valley College.Eva intended to become an artist, and had corporate sector as a backup in case art doesn’t turn out good for her. She studied arts and business studies in college in the California State University and along with the academics she showed interest in acting, painting, modelling and did promotional work to make some money on the side while studying.Continue Reading BelowRecommended Lists:
- Her modelling assignments got her noticed by the WWE management, and she was signed on in 2013 and was sent to Florida for WWE Performance Centre for training. Later that year, she was officially brought onboard to be a part of WWE and started her career with a reality show called ‘Total Divas’, a show which featured some selected Divas to give the audience a peak in their behind the scene actions.In a RAW episode in July, Eva made her official WWE ring debut and in the debut match (accompanied by Natalya), she defeated Naomi. Eva later became a valet of Brie Bella in the ring and accompanied her to several matches and became her tag team partner in a Summerslam Axxess match against Natalya and Maria. She then started a feud with AJ Lee, who happened to mock and insult the show ‘Total Divas’.Marie disappeared from WWE for some time, but made a comeback in 2014 on SmackDown and defeated Alicia Fox in the very first single match of her career. After that, she mostly fought in the tag team matches and got busy with her ongoing feud with AJ Lee and Tamina Snuka, and managed to defeat them more than once. In April 2014, Marie appeared in Wrestlemania, making her debut on the WWE Special show and there, in a WWE Divas Championship invitation match, but she lost.Marie was then set up to start up a rivalry with AJ Lee once again, the then Divas Champion, and she lost two non-title matches, one in Raw and another at Smackdown. In her very first appearance on NXT, she lost the match and in August, she returned on WWE main events and ended up winning a non-title match against AJ Lee. She took a break from WWE for some time during the end of the year and confirmed through her Instagram account that she was coping with an injury.She made her comeback to the ring in early 2015 and her constant losses got her to receive further training and Brian Kendrick, the WWE Tag Team Champion at that time, came ahead to train her. She made her comeback with NXT, where she was severely booed by the audience. She defeated Cassie in her NXT debut, and in one of the matches post her feud with another NXT diva Carmella, she ended up a victor.She showed definite improvement in her style and went on to defeat Billie Kay and started eyeing NXT Women’s Championship, for which she challenged Bayley. Marie lost the match and also her chance to win her first major wrestling title. In a January 2016 match for the number one contender for the Diva’s Championship, she lost to Carmella. Marie had her last match on NXT in a non title shot against the champion Asuka, to a loss.She reappeared in the WWE main roster in March 2016 and secured a minor win in a 10 Diva Tag Team Match. Upon drafting to Smackdown, her antics kept showing up and she did things to avoid fighting in the ring face to face. Presently, Marie has been busy with her outside of WWE assignments and said that she will return to WWE once she is settled in her career as an actor, for which she has been struggling for quite some time.Eva Marie has remained a constant favourite of modelling and fitness magazines and apart from being on the cover of several magazines, she also featured on the 83rd spot in Maxim’s Hot 100. She has appeared on Spanish Television with the show ’12 Corazones’ and owns her own line of fashion and hair extension services. She made her film debut in 2017 with a film titled ‘Inconceivable’ and will soon appear in a film titled ‘Action Number 1’.Continue Reading BelowRecommended Lists:
Recommended Lists:Personal Life
- After dating Jonathan Coyle for a long time, Eva Marie married him in August 2014.Marie considers herself as a sports person, and admits that she is a massive San Francisco Giants fan.She has admitted that she used to have severe alcohol problems, the fact which was also highlighted on her show, ‘Total Divas’.Net Worth
- As of June 2017, Eva Marie’s net worth is USD 300,000.
1. Inconceivable (2017)
2. NXT Takeover: Respect (2015)
3. NXT Takeover: Unstoppable (2015)
4. WWE Fastlane (2016)
5. Reality Bytes (2012)
How To CiteArticle Title- Eva Marie BiographyAuthor- Editors, TheFamousPeople.comWebsite- TheFamousPeople.comURL- https://www.thefamouspeople.com/profiles/eva-marie-33228.phpLast Updated- July 09, 2017
People Also Viewed