Dimitri Portwood Kutcher Biography
Dimitri Portwood Kutcher is famous for being the youngest child of actors Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis. He is their second child and their only son as well. He is only two years old, but already a celebrity thanks to his famous parents. His parents first met on the sets of a television show that they were filming together when they were both teenagers. After years of leading separate lives, they finally started dating a few years ago, fell in love, started a family and got married. Both his parents have successful careers. His mother is a famous actress and a voiceover artist. His father is a popular actor, model, producer and investor. As a child of celebrity parents, he was constantly in the limelight right from the time he was born. Even though his parents try to shield him from the media, he is often photographed when out with his parents. Born to Hollywood actors, he already has a lot of wealth at his disposal, but his parents try to give him and his sister as much of a regular life as possible.
- Dimitri Portwood Kutcher is the second-born child of Hollywood actors, Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis. He was already a celebrity by the time he was born. His parents tried to keep his mother’s pregnancy away from the media, and announced his birth only two days after his actual birth, on December 2, 2016 via his father’s website. His parents are very protective about the privacy of their children’s lives, and try to protect him and his sister from unnecessary media exposure.
- His parents don’t share his pictures on social media very often, but they make an exception on some occasions. For example, his father shared a picture of him wearing ‘That ‘70s Show’ t-shirt that had his mother and father’s faces on it.
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunos first met on the sets of the show in 1998 when Mila was only 14 and Ashton was 19. Their age difference kept them from pursuing a romantic relationship at that time.
- Ashton had begun his career as a model and went back to modelling after the end of ‘That ‘70s Show’. He became a popular film and television actor thereafter. In 2011, he took on the role of controversial actor, Charlie Sheen, in the sitcom ‘Two and a Half Men’. He continues to work in film and television, but concentrates more on his role as an investor and producer.
- Mila Kunis was also a model and small-time actress before landing a part on ‘That ‘70s Show’. Due to her fame from the show, she got opportunities to play interesting characters in movies like ‘Friends with Benefits’, ‘The Black Swan’, ‘Bad Moms’, etc. She also became a voiceover artist for the hit animated series ‘Family Guy’.
- Ashton and Mila have mentioned in interviews that Dmitri is a happy child and is often seen in his father’s arms. He does not have any social media account, and is very rarely seen on his parents’ social media. His mother is not active on social media, but his father has over 3.5 million followers on Instagram.
- Dimitri Portwood Kutcher was born on November 30, 2016 in Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles, California, USA. He has an elder sister, Wyatt Isabelle.
- There is an interesting story behind his name. His father revealed in an interview that he initially wanted to name him ‘Hawkeye’ after his alma mater ‘University of Iowa’s’ mascot. But his wife came up with an alternative ‘Dimitri’ and they both liked it very much. The name is a popular one in Russian culture, meaning a ‘follower of Demeter’ and refers to the Greek god of farming and fertility. His first name reflects his mother’s Ukrainian and Russian heritage, whereas his middle name is homage to his stepfather, Mark Portwood.
- After spending time together on the sets of their hit television show ‘That ‘70s Show’, his parents went their separate ways. They started dating again years later and confirmed their relationship in 2013. In February 2014, they announced their engagement. In October 2014, his elder sister, Wyatt Isabelle was born, and his parents got married a year later on July 4, 2015, at the ‘Secret Garden at Parrish Ranch’ in Oak Glen, California.
- Dimitri Portwood Kutcher is still a toddler, but his mother insists that he will probably go to a Russian pre-school, and he and his sister will have to learn to speak Russian. He currently lives in Los Angeles, California, USA with his family.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed