Kulture Kiari Cephus Biography
Kulture Kiari Cephus is an American infant who is the first child of rapper Cardi B and the fourth child of rapper Offset. In April 2018, the New York City-based rapper Cardi B announced that she was pregnant. Two weeks prior to the birth of Kulture, her mother made the news of her marriage to Offset public. She has also spoken about her daughter’s unusual name, stating that it was chosen by Offset. Furthermore, Kulture’s middle name, Kiari, is Offset’s real name. As the daughter of unarguably one of the most influential musicians at this moment, Kulture has been under the spotlight since her birth. Hundreds of articles, reports, and columns have been published on her. There are several fan pages that have already been set up on Twitter and Instagram. It is quite likely that the child will grow up in front of the cameras and will probably have to learn how to accept her inherited popularity as the child of celebrities.
- Kulture’s mother Cardi B’s father is from the Dominican Republic while her mother is from Trinidad. Her real name is Belcalis Marlenis Almánzar. Cardi B had a rough childhood. During her mid-teens, she was a member of the notorious New York metropolitan area gang United Blood Nation, also known as the Bloods. She held several off-the-wall jobs, including working at a supermarket in Lower Manhattan before becoming a stripper when she was 19 years old. Cardi B studied at Renaissance High School for Musical Theater & Technology, which is a vocational high school on the Herbert H. Lehman High School campus.
- Cardi B later stated that she opted for a career as a stripper so she could escape poverty and domestic violence, as she was dating an abusive man during this period. According to her, her profession ultimately brought about positive changes in her life. She got the opportunity to restart her education and had a steady income. However, she chose to quit her college before graduating.
- Sometime in 2013, Cardi B gained initial fame through social media. She was highly active on Vine and Instagram, where several of her videos went viral. She made her debut as a rapper in Shaggy's remix of his single ‘Boom Boom’ in 2015. Since then, she has released two mixtapes, ‘Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. 1’ (2016) and ‘Gangsta Bitch Music, Vol. 2’ (2017), and one studio album, ‘Invasion of Privacy’ (2018).
- Kulture’s father, Offset’s real name is Kiari Kendrell Cephus. As a member of the hip hop and trap music trio Migos, he has put out three studio albums, ‘Yung Rich Nation’ (2015), ‘Culture’ (2017), and ‘Culture II’ (2018).
- Kulture’s parents began dating in early 2017. Since the beginning, their relationship has been very public. In an interview with The Fader, Cardi B stated that she was impressed by how hard the members of Migos work and had been motivated by them. On 27 October that year, she and Offset got engaged following his proposal at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia, during the Power 99 Powerhouse concert.
- On April 7, 2018, she was featured as the musical guest on NBC’s comedy series ‘Saturday Night Live’ along with host Chadwick Boseman. During her live performance of ‘Be Careful’, the third single from her debut album ‘Invasion of Privacy’, she wore a form-fitting dress. When the camera panned back, it showed her baby bump. She later confirmed her pregnancy by posting the following on Twitter, “I started winning when the whole world was doubting on me! think imma lose with my little baby counting on me?” TMZ later reported that she was due in the very first week of July.
- It was TMZ once again that located the marriage license that detailed Cardi B and Offset’s secret marriage. It had taken place in their bedroom in September 2017. Two weeks prior to giving birth to Kulture, Cardi B confirmed the news. In June 2018, she did a semi-nude photo shoot for ‘Rolling Stone.’ Appearing alongside her husband on the cover of the magazine, a clearly pregnant Cardi B posed in an off-the-shoulder open ball gown and a pair of heels.
- Kulture was born on July 10, 2018, in Atlanta, Georgia. She has three half-siblings through her father: half-brothers Kody Cephus and Jordan Cephus, and half-sister Kalea Marie Cephus. After her birth, her mother shared photographs of her on her social media accounts. During the 2018 New York Fashion Week, Cardi B became involved in a feud with fellow rapper Nicki Minaj and threw a shoe at the latter. In a statement, she later revealed that she did this because Minaj had apparently questioned her capabilities as a mother.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed