Daniela Rajic Biography
Daniela Rajic is an American former stripper, dancer, and model, who is known for her relationship with basketball player Paul George of the ‘National Basketball Association’ (NBA) team 'Oklahoma City Thunder.' She has known Paul since the time she was working as a dancer and stripper at 'Tootsies,' one of the most infamous strip joints of the US. Daniela got pregnant a few months after she started dating the basketball player. However, Paul denied to accept the child and offered money to get the baby aborted. Though he later took the responsibility of the child, Daniela filed a case against him for forcing her to abort the baby. They broke up and then reconciled, which resulted in Daniela's second pregnancy. Their relationship has been a roller coaster since the beginning. Nevertheless, they are currently back together and are expecting their third child. Daniela co-owns a swimwear line that she runs with the fiancée of one of Paul's teammates.
- Daniela was a stripper and dancer at the strip club 'Tootsies,' which is a popular “hangout” zone for professional athletes. There is a possibility that she might have met Paul at the club. Daniela currently manages the designer swimwear label 'NUDESWIM,' which she co-owns with Sarah Nasser, fiancée of Paul's teammate Patrick Patterson. The ladies have great taste when it comes to swimwear. Daniela's 'Instagram' page prominently describes her impeccable sense of beach fashion. She turned her passion into the label to cater to women who love to sport fashionable, trendy, and comfortable swimwear.
- Daniela and Paul began dating in 2013 and have been in an on-again, off-again relationship since then. Daniela got pregnant within a few months of their relationship. Unfortunately, the pregnancy caused a tiff between the two, as Paul was not ready to bear the responsibilities of a father. Hence, he suggested Daniela get an abortion. He even offered her a million dollars for that.
- Daniela, on the other hand, wanted to keep the child. She went against Paul's wishes and gave birth to her daughter, Olivia, on May 1, 2014.
- A few days later, on May 28, 2014, she filed a lawsuit against Paul in the ‘Manhattan Family Court.’ She claimed that Paul had pursued her to abort the child due to his inability to take the responsibility the child and had even offered her money. However, Paul later accepted his daughter and also agreed to a joint-parenting agreement and a child-support settlement. According to 'The Daily News' reports, Paul had cleared all the medical bills related to the pregnancy.
- However, Paul had vehemently denied the allegations of offering money to Daniela for an abortion. He even declared that if it could be proved legally that he was Olivia’s father, he would take up all her responsibilities. Daniela and Paul broke up after the controversy, and she, along with Olivia, moved to New York to be with her family.
- The two later reconciled. Paul accepted Olivia and confirmed she was his daughter. In 2017, Daniela's second pregnancy was announced. On November 1, 2017, she gave birth to a baby girl, Natasha. In April 2018, Daniela announced her third pregnancy.
- Daniela was born Daniela A Rajic, on November 12, 1990, in Queens, New York. She is of Serbian descent. Daniela has a younger sister named Kristina.
How To Cite
People Also Viewed