Daniel Sahyounie Bio
Daniel Sahyounie or Skip is a Lebanese Australian who became popular as a part of the Janoskians, a YouTube comedy group and a pop music band. He serves as a vocalist in the band. The group’s YouTube content includes prank videos, dares, skits, as well as videos of their songs. Daniel uploaded his first video with The Janoskians in 2011, and within a month, the channel amassed 100k subscribers. The group had also started their own clothing line known as Dirty Pig Clothing, but it was closed down in 2017. However, they have started a new range of merchandise now. The Janoskians’ channel has a good number of fans known as 'Janoskianators'. Besides YouTube, Daniel is also seen on the television. He made his TV debut in 2012 in the Australian series ‘The Janoskians: MTV Sessions.’ He is also a popular social media personality with 1.25 million followers on Twitter and 1.85 million on Instagram.
- Daniel Sahyounie became a member of the Australian group Janoskians and its YouTube channel in 2011. The Janoskians or Just Another Name Of Silly Kids In Another Nation, is a YouTube comedy group as well as a pop music band, which was earlier based in Melbourne, Australia (now shifted to Los Angeles, the United States). It consists of twins Luke and Jai Brooks, their elder brother Beau Brooks, and Daniel Sahyounie. James Yammouni, who was also a member, left the group in 2016.Recommended Lists:
- When Daniel posted the first video on Janoskians’ YouTube channel in 2011, he was noticed by the viewers instantly and over the months, he shot to fame amongst the viewers. The prankster also uploads stunt videos on the channel. The group and their channel often come into media focus, sometimes earning praise and sometimes criticism. So far, their YouTube channel has garnered 2.7 million subscribers and 266 million views as of June 2018. They also have three other YouTube channels, ‘JanoVlog’, which they started on December 4, 2011; ‘DareSundays,’ which was started on January 29, 2012; and ‘TwinTalkTime’, which was created on June 19, 2013.
- Daniel is the lead vocalist of the band, which went on three world tours in 2013, 2014, and 2016, and performed at a Janofest show at Wembley Arena, London in 2015. Some of their hit songs are ‘Set This World on Fire’, ‘Best Friends’, ‘Real Girls Eat Cake’, and ‘This Freaking Song.’
- Daniel appeared in the Australian series ‘The Janoskians: MTV Sessions’ in 2012. He was also featured in the series ‘Lauren Against the Internet’ in 2016, and ‘Janoskians: Untold and Untrue’ in 2015. He and the other members of the group were featured in the ‘Girlfriend’ magazine.
- Although The Janoskians shot to international fame within a short span of time, one section of the media and a number of subscribers and followers criticized them for their “juvenile” pranks. The group was strongly criticized for making reckless pranks on strangers. Media commentator Prue MacSween wrote, "Their act—if you can call it that—is so juvenile and irresponsible…” Even a Facebook page was created with 19,000 members, who started a hate campaign against them. The hate campaign built up steadily, and reportedly the group members were taken to court by the haters.
- Daniel Sahyounie was born on October 31, 1994, in Australia. He is of Lebanese Australian descent. He has a brother named Steven. He has been dating Lucy Raw since 2014.
Daniel Sahyounie Fans Also Viewed