Clare Siobhan Callery Bio
Boyfriend: Alastair Aiken
Sun Sign: Leo
Born in: London, England
Famous as: YouTuber, Gamer
mother: Ann Callery
City: London, England
education: Leeds Metropolitan University
Clare Siobhan Callery is a British YouTube gamer best known for posting gameplay videos of games, such as 'The Sims 4', 'Pokémon', 'Call of Duty' and 'Mass Effect' on her YouTube channel. She is also an expert marketing strategist who had been working in the gaming industry for years before starting her YouTube career. She understands advertising very well and has a good grasp of social media, which helped her build a network which allowed her to bag reputable jobs in the industry. She has previously worked with companies like Sony and Capcom, and is currently an EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) social manager at XBOX. She often appears on videos on her boyfriend Alastair Aiken's channel, also shares a vlogging channel titled 'Clare & Ali' with him. She is so popular as a Sims gamer that her fans have created a dedicated wiki page for her Sims family titled 'Clare Siobhan Sims 4 Wiki' on fandom.wikia.com. Via an Instagram post on June 18, 2018, she announced that she and Ali officially became Sims at EA Play the week before.
- By the end of high school, Clare Siobhan Callery became obsessed with Pokémon despite the fact that most students in her school did not consider it cool. She even used to dress up as an adventuring Pokémon trainer with a Pokémon hat and a bag full of Pokémon stuff. She had created her YouTube channel back in March 2006 and began watching popular YouTubers extensively, especially after 'Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2' came out.Recommended Lists:
- She had been playing video games since she can remember and was very eager to share her own gameplay videos, but she lacked confidence, which was made worse after her brother and his friends ridiculed her makeshift setup. She was later encouraged to become a YouTuber by her boyfriend, Alastair Aiken, also a successful YouTuber, after the two met. She decided to begin her YouTube journey by posting a gameplay video of the survival horror game 'Alien Isolation', titled 'MY SCREAM BROKE THE MICROPHONE!', in October 2014. She currently enjoys over 1.2 million subscribers on her YouTube channel and has 267k followers on Instagram.Recommended Lists:
- While studying marketing in university, Clare Siobhan Callery did a part-time job and also worked for a PR agency. She was primarily focused on working in the video game industry and got her first break with an agency to launch the Sony Xperia Play phone.
- During this time, she built a solid CV emphasizing how well-rounded her experience in the industry was. She had written a dissertation on how social media affected the gaming industry, following which she was invited to deliver speeches on the subject, which expanded her network. This led to her interviewing Graham Boyd, who eventually became her co-worker. After graduation, she continued to work on the Sony account for some time, and later joined Capcom. After two of the product managers from there moved to Xbox, she also moved there thanks to her extensive work within the agency.
- Clare Siobhan Callery was born on August 6, 1990 in London, England. Her mother's name is Ann Callery, and she has a brother named Dane. She is of Irish descent and her Irish middle name, Siobhan, was given to her by her mother, while her father chose her first name Clare. According to her, high school was not easy for her, and she had made it more difficult on herself. During her younger days, she had developed insomnia, as well as Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD), and was very afraid to go to school. However, she got four A stars and four A's in GCSE, and went on to study biology, chemistry, arts and English at A level. She originally attended university to study medicine, but in the second year, realized her talent for marketing and switched subjects. She eventually earned a double major in B.A. in the field of Public Relations and Image Management from Leeds Metropolitan University in 2012.
- She is very fond of pets, even though her father used to pretend being allergic to fur to prevent her from having an actual pet for a long time. She now has two cats named Darcy and Oliver. She had a striking -7.5 power in her eye, for which she had to undergo laser surgery in 2014, during which she could actually smell the burning, an experience which she described as "the most horrific thing that has ever happened to me".
- She is in a relationship with YouTuber Alastair Aiken, whom she met at Gamescom 2014 when she was working there as part of her job with Xbox. The two were immediately drawn to each other through their shared passion for gaming.
Clare Siobhan Callery Fans Also Viewed